Author Topic: Does scar tissue always form?  (Read 6587 times)

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
Yes, it was for sure her punch that caused the hemmorage.  Goddamn man, my chest was looking perfect too, perfectly flat.  Now after the hematoma was drained the first time, there's a definite hard mass present, not as prominent as my pre-op shape, but enough to look awkward.  It's as if the gland my PS left over burst and expanded and hardened.. It's been 4 days since the injury.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 02:14:22 PM by beigedickies »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
hang in there, I'm sure it will be better soon.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
Yes actually she's pretty d*** cute which is probably why I'm just laughin it off with her.  She was about to cry when I came back and wtf, I can't be mad with her, although I really wish this shit never happened.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
i'm sure it will be fine, don't worry about it. if she was hot then use it as a tool to get her with you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 06:16:16 PM by Blarneystoner »

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
Yes so how long does it take for haematoma to go away anyways?  The doc was able to partially drain the top haematoma but I have several scattered around my left chest that were deeper inside.  My doc doesn't really explain things he just says it will go away.

I've checked haematoma online and most medical sources say that it can take weeks to months for the the haemotoma to be reabsorbed.  What's interesting though is that every source has said that the haemotoma "usually" is reabsorbed by the body.  Is it possible for the blood clot to remain?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024