Author Topic: Need advice... Anyone from Windsor, Ontario?  (Read 5472 times)

Offline Gaijin_4Koma

Hi there,

I've had severe gynecomastia since I was roughly 11 years old. Currently, my breasts are very large; I've never actually measured them, but I'm willing to bet that they're C-cups or even D-cups.

I was teased a lot in my youth, but eventually it died down and became nonexistent, thankfully. Throughout Highschool and University, I haven't had any luck in attracting a girlfriend, even though I've had plenty of friends which are females. In fact, several of them have bluntly told me that it's my breasts that are the major turn off - who the hell can blame them, I say. I wouldn't want a girl with a moustache, or any other male secondary sexual characteristics.  ;)

Anyway, all throughout Highschool and through most of University, I was also extremely obese; when I entered University, I weighed 315 lbs (I'm 6'1''). However, I've recently decided to loose as much weight as possible, mainly for health reasons, and I'm currently down to 225-230 lbs (fluctuates, lol). Also, my waist size has gone from 48’’ down to 40’’. Ultimately, my goal is to weigh 200lbs by the end of August / beginning of September and have a 36’’-38’’ waistline.

Unfortunately, despite my weight loss, my breast size has not decreased. Actually, since my stomach and upper chest area has slimmed so much, they actually appear larger now.  :-\ I've actually become much more self-conscience about my breasts since my weight loss, and I've decided that I've had enough.

My major question pertains to surgical options available to those living in the Windsor, Ontario area. I've noticed that most of the people on this forum are from the Toronto area (btw I love your city, please help Windsor not suck so much ;) ), but I was wondering if anyone out there from Windsor can give me some advice...

I noticed that a local plastic surgery centre in Windsor now offers gynecomastia correctional surgery. Their webpage is http://www.cicatrixoptima.ca/index_files/Page5798.htm, and the surgeons are Dr. Isabel Chow Dr. David Sion.

Has anyone had any experience with CicatrixOptima, or Dr. Chow and Dr. Sion? Would you recommend them?

Thank you for your time.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Welcome to the site dude...  :)

Both Dr's Chow and Sion, have awesome credentials. Give them a call and set up a consultation.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline probaterr

just wondering... how did the surgery go? if you ended up going through with it.  If not, did you go to anyone else?  I called dr fielding in toronto but hes booked for another 2 months- I'm not sure if I can go through another summer with this.

Offline fletches

hi there, just seeing your ad, well not really an ad, but did you ever get the help you need?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024