Author Topic: Bra Options  (Read 18599 times)

hammer

I can see that a Genie Bra would work for you. I am a DD so require much more support.

A lot of the guys on the forum have gone to fitters to get good fitting bras and that may be what you may want to do as well. I have been able to find two styles of Just My Size that work very well for me. I can wear them for 6:00am to what ever time we go to bed, even midnight with no problem.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
I was wrong!.. I thought Hammer had suggested the Just my size 1256.  Actually, he suggested the 1259.  The 1256 model has no lace.  Lots of support.  Good luck Guys.

hammer

That's OK phm! as long as it does the job, that is what counts!

Jason13820

Hey phm, Just My Size makes quite a few nice bras. I usually wear no. 1976 regularly, and I also have a few of the no. 1111 but you might not like it if the lace bothers you. The style 1976 is the most comfortable fit I've found.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Jason.  Lace doesn't bother me. Its just not for me.  On the other hand, lace is great on my wife.  Y'all have a great day. 

hammer

Hey, guys lase is really pretty! LOL

Just joking. I just care that the bra fits and provides comfort, my wife and I are the only ones that will see it once the shirt comes off, unless I have an emergency, but at that point I'm not going to worry about it.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
They even have an underwire genie bra, wonder if it worth trying or not? 

hammer

Go for it Bman if you need to! I am happy with all that I have, which is much more then my wife, but once summer comes and I start sweating, I will need to change every day. There are some good things about winter, for one thing I hate hot, humid weather! 

If you try them we will be looking for your report.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Yeah, the winter is nice to keep cool, the summer I worry about being hot and sweaty and having a tell tale outline.  My wife now understands why I wear dark clothes all the time. 

I don't know if UW is worth it over wireless.  Just don't want to make them more prominent than they already are.  For now I wear clothes most of the time just loose enough to not be noticeable (at least to me), but some of my shirts do show them more than I like....

hammer

If you are out working everyday you have more of a problem with them then I do! I don't know if you looked it my pictures that I posted when I updated my story, if not you will see there is no hiding mine! I guess that is one reason that I can be thankful that I can't work anymore.

My daughters both like UW but I have never tried them so I don't know how they are, but off hand I don't think I would like them but as far as letting them stick out and show, I don't care much anymore. Some of us guys got um, some don't, and those that don't are envious. LOL

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hammer,

Your last line is absolutely on the mark.

While this is the only authoritative site of its kind, there are many sites for men who want very much to get their breasts to grow.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Hammer,

Your last line is absolutely on the mark.

While this is the only authoritative site of its kind, there are many sites for men who want very much to get their breasts to grow.

Ya, I have seen those sites, but as you have said before " those are camel dung"! although you said it to something else. (I just like the phase)!

This site is the real deal!

hammer

As I have posted before, I am very happy with the two styles of Just My Size bras that I have. I however I'm a little upset with the people at JMS web site! After buying the first bras I wrote my review and this is what it said.

As a man with large breast DDs (gynecomastia ), and unable to have surgery. I found this bra to be one of the best for me! the support is great, and it took care of the back, neck and shoulder pain that I have been having! The one thing that I would like to see improved would be wider shoulder straps.

As for my 2nd review for the other bras that I bought 1107 Style: 18372, they have rejected every one that I have wrote, and I'm sure if it is because, I say that I am male with gynecomastia. I have tried to asked them why they accepted the first but not the second, but no answer.

So, don't get me wrong, but I do like the bra very much and I would recommend it, however I wrote a bad review and with no mention of being male or gyne. It will be interesting to see if they post that review!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:55:01 PM by hammer »

hammer

I don't know if I am right or wrong for fighting with Just My Size about this, but for now I am leaning to being right on behalf of our cause. I hope that if they allow my reviews to include that I am male and have gyne, it will get info about gyne out there and maybe raise some interest, and educate those that don't know about it. I also hope to help men that read them know that other men are wearing them and writing the reviews.

The following is what I sent to them.

I really liked the last bras that I bought from you! The first review that I wrote for the first bras the I bought from you. I said that I was a male with large breast (gynecomastia) and you allowed that review. My second review you would not allow this,
however, I write a review that totally slams that bra, and this you prefer, even though it is a total lie, because I think the bra is fantastic! WOW, go figure. The second review is the truth.

uncomfortable bra

"very uncomfortable bra, runs very small, hard to hook the hooks, hurts the front of
the rib cage very much. do not buy this bra!"

As a man with large breast DDs (gynecomastia ), and unable to have surgery. I found this bra to be one of the best for me! the support is great, and it took care of the back, neck and shoulder pain that I have been having! I really like the front hooks. it makes it much easier to put on! The wide shoulder straps are much more comfortable then the thin straps on most bras. I can't find any thing bad to say about this bra, and I highly recommend it.

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
The only place I've ever seen male bra reviews is on HerRoom (.com). They seem to be completely ok with helping all of their customers. In this day of social media, if you really want to get some answers from JMS, you may want to try facebook. Many major companies take their social presence very seriously, dont delete posts, and answer concerns. Its seen as very bad form to delete a comment. Anyways, that may be more public than you want but that is probably a viable option.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024