Author Topic: Bra/Garment brand/type Recommendations?  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Ok, there are a few of us here who have given in to NOT having surgery, (for personal, financial, health, whatever reason), and for having reasonable comfort in a day to day life, wear a bra or some sort of support garment.

What brands/styles do you recommend?  What have you tried that didn't work?  Do you get help from your wife/girlfriend/SO on it?

I have found the Curvation 5304454 minimizer (40C) to be one of my favorites.  It is almost impossible to see thru even a t-shirt, underwires are supportive and comfortable, I don't have to fuss with it hardly at all in the 18-20 hrs I have it on.  Of course it is now discontinued.  Naturally....

Jason13820

For every day at work I usually go with the Just My Size Magic Ring Support or the Playtex 18 Hour. I have a few of the 18 Hour Seamless ComfortFlex and Comfort Lace. I have other bras for after work or the weekends, but those I wear to work are the most comfortable.

hammer

Just my size minimizer bra does the best job as far as hold and support as well as making the girls not stick out in the next county! It also doesn't print all that bad.

With the double D's there is no hiding them but a button down shirt makes them less noticeable. I wear magic gravity bra for something light and not noticeable.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Anyone here try a Bali 3470/Playtex M470 (same bra)?  I have heard they are very comfortable.

aboywithgirls

Hammer, I know the feeling.  I am also blessed with 38 DD'S. I have a couple of minimizer bras that are both from Bali. I like them but they are not my go to bras . Most people that know me also know that I have large breasts (I can't just hide the girls) so I just wear whatever is most comfortable. Usually it is either a Soma or Vanity Fair underwire, molded cup. I won't be ashamed or uncomfortable because of my breasts. Besides my wife wants me to look my best when I take my shirt off.(yes, she told me that!)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024