Author Topic: Edmonton? Alberta? Free?  (Read 3455 times)

Offline getrippedordietrying

• Posting Member
im looking to find a surgeon in edmonton or Calgary..........and is the removal of the gland only...no lipo....gonna cost me nething???? or will it be covered by health care

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
im from edmonton and had trouble finding a plastic surgeon that would do the procedure for free, and within a good time frame, so i got in touch with a surgeon in Calgary Dr. Shragg. i as booked into a consultation within 3 weeks of calling, and then had surgery booked 3 weeks after that in early july, for excision only the doctor seems to know exactly what he is talking about and hopefully everything works out.

Offline getrippedordietrying

• Posting Member
k cool yeh im pretty sure i just need excision... like just getting the hard disk removed cuz im pretty skinny and theres relaqtively no fat under there

Offline huffking

• Posting Member
Call Dr Haugard in calgary set up a appointment. No cost for anything all covered by alberta health care. I am still patiently waiting for my surgery date i had my consult in april. Its about 6-9 months wait...thats the only downside.

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
Went to Haugrud too, great guy. And the surgery is covered by ABHC which is really nice. He is really firm on the 6-9 month wait though, which isn't really a bad thing cause it shows that he's really popular and his work quality, worth the wait in my opinion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024