Author Topic: What should I tell my doctor?  (Read 2133 times)

Offline gynecomastia_sucks

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Tomorrow im going to my doctor to tell him about my gynecomastia. What should i tell him like hey doctor i think i got gynecomastia show him it and be like do you think i could get it removed surgically. I heard doctors sometimes say no because they dont want you too think your too young etc so what if i tell him it hurts do you think he'll tell me go get surgery and refer me to one or something? sorry if that didnt make much sense lol

Offline Grandpa Bambu

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5444
  • 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude, you may want to get checked out by an Endocrinologist first to see if there is an underlaying problem that has caused your G. You may need a referral by your GP.

You don't need a referral to see a PS...

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2023