Author Topic: 15 year old guy story  (Read 2624 times)

Offline upanddown

Hi everybody, this is my story

The first time i notice i had gynecomastia was when i had 10 years old. I've always been a little chubby but at this age i didn'T care about this coz at this they weren't big and  i didn't mind about the opinion of others. I started swiming at 11 and i quit 2 lessons after. My parents didn't notice and didn't comprehend. At this age i didnt tell them (i didnt know that it was a disease).

The day i went to highschool is the day i went in hell. At this moment i wasn't shy and i made friend (basketball). The first day of sport, was one of the most horrible day of my life :'( when i put my shirt of everyone notice it and start saying that i had boobs. My classmates did a lot of joke about me but even if it hurt me, i laugh with them and make joke about myself so that they don't see that it was my weakness.

At the end of the year, we had a final trip to a water parc attraction. Even if i didn't wanted to go my mother force me 2. That day was the most horrible day of my life. Everyone was taking a look at me. The girls in bikini said that i had more then them . Since that day, im not the same person that i used to be. In the summer i became shy and i didn't want to go out. I stayed to my house for 1 month without going out.

When the summer past, i got in 8th grade. Even if i was shy, i was in the class with the popular guy and i became famous too 8) . I was invited to almost every party and in one of them, there was the girl that i a kick on. We dance and everything but when we did  a slow , she felt my boobs and start laughing. She even tried to squeeze them  :-[  It really crushed me mentally. After that day, i told to my parents about my problem. About how im walking, why i don't want to go to the mall and all that stuffed.

We went to the doctor and he told me that it will go and that i should do sport. Since i was good in basketball i joined the team in 9th grade. I thought that i would get in shape and get confidence but i was wrong. One day, the coach wanted us to do a practice match like aways. We didn't have marking shirt so he putted me on the skin team.  My teammate were laughing and calling me by female name while i was playing. I wanted to quit the team but if i did they would have call me loser and knew that it was my weak point. So 2 days per week i endure this shit  :) .

Today i always have my gyne. I know that i have a mental problem, but i just can't get rid of it. I'm really excited cause school's going to finish (only 3 exams left) and i'll stop suffering all day.

It was my story it really feels good to write this down.  Thanks for reading  ;) Sorry for the crappy english it's not my first language.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
most of us would be hard pressed to write that well in another language.  (francais?)

The girls in bikini said that i had more then them
not what i recommend, but when it happened to someone else here, he asked her in reply if she was jealous  :D

gyne sucks, but sounds like you're still refusing to let it be your master, props to you and welcome.  

* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Exit

• Posting Member
I experienced many of those same things.  Man boobs can be brutal.  One time I tried hitting them hard to make them go away.  Obviously it didn't work and I was left with big bruises.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024