Author Topic: Extreme gyn need help  (Read 3814 times)

Offline kimari

Hello i have very extreme gyn and i checked the pics section and realize now just how bad it is cause none of the pics even resembled mine.
Now what i need help with is my gyn is like 80% nipples.They are massive and very puffy and are at least a inch and a half almost 2 in width of pure nipple.
They also hurt very bad especially when i wake up they throb so bad and even make me feel sick.
I am looking into surgery in vancouver BC in canada and the one promising one wanted $7000 wich is way to much  any tips into finding a good doctor or any input into my case would be appriecated. 

DrBermant

Hello i have very extreme gyn and i checked the pics section and realize now just how bad it is cause none of the pics even resembled mine.
Now what i need help with is my gyn is like 80% nipples.They are massive and very puffy and are at least a inch and a half almost 2 in width of pure nipple.
They also hurt very bad especially when i wake up they throb so bad and even make me feel sick.
I am looking into surgery in vancouver BC in canada and the one promising one wanted $7000 wich is way to much  any tips into finding a good doctor or any input into my case would be appriecated. 

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia tends to be mostly nipple areola deformity and comes in many different forms.

Pain and discomfort are often Symptoms of Gynecomastia gland stimulation and possible growth. Analysis of the problem, stabilizing it, can be important steps before considering surgery if you want to minimize the chance of recurrence.

I posted here on how to pick a gynecomastia surgeon:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Call Dr. John 'Craig' Fielding in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Tel: 416.766.8890

You can get provincial health care assistance (BCMED) when you have surgery with JCF.

Surgery with JCF + airfare would probably be much less than the $7,000 that you were quoted by the other doc in BC.

Give doc Fielding a call dude...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Idlewild

• Posting Member
I don't know how old you are, you may be allowed to have gynecomastia covered by insurance. If not, the pain issue helps to deem it medically necessary. Tell a surgeon (preferably one with plastic surgery certification) about it, and he/she might be able to help you with that. Tell them how it affects your quality of life. Try a few surgeons, don't give up if you don't get a caring doctor.

Good luck

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
post pics of puffy nips

Offline terkurung

Try Dr Haugrud

218-4411 16 Avenue Nw
Calgary, AB T3B 0M3
(403) 234-8008

Mine was covered by Alberta Health Care

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
post some or a front pic man.. if you want to remain anonymous you can always not include your face.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024