Author Topic: Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi by Dr Narendra Kaushik review  (Read 1815 times)

Offline prempatel

• Posting Member
I had my Gynecomastia surgery in haryana at Government hospital, The doctor with liposuction method ruined every thing and I was in complete state of shock. I was stressed and with the horrible scaring on my chest I was not able to take off my shirt any where. Soon I was going to marry a unknown girl, Though I have shared everything with her she was quite satisfied finding me in her life.
But it was complete state of shame for me to take my shirt off in front of her. I have consulted many surgeon and every surgeon was asking me to go with liposuction surgery. I was not ready to do it. I visited Delhi and consulted Dr Narendra Kaushik at his centre Olmec Cosmetic Surgery. He was quite popular in the cosmetic surgeries. I have shown him my scaring and condition I was in. He suggested me to remove my gland and perform liposuction. He is popular in performing Female to Male Top surgery where you have to remove breast. and there I was thinking if he could remove such large breast, Gynecomastia is nothing for him to perform. But I was worried about the scar on chest(left by other surgeon). He told me to be comfortable and assured me he would do whatever will be possible during the surgery to remove the scar. I trusted him with my condition afterlots of references and research I choose him. I was lucky to be in safe hands. I didn't wanted to suffer from the same fate.
Booked surgery date. Had my surgery with him, was waiting for my bandages to removed. Everything went well and I was discharged on the same day in evening. last time I have stayed 2 days after the procedure in hospital. Dr Kaushik was great through out with his behavior.  
I had my bandages removed I was amazed at the result what I have got. Dr Kaushik Also have worked with scar so well that, It was unnoticeable from distance, can only be visible from close distance. He also informed me that the scar will gradually go down and will disappear not 100% but 95%. I was happy and thanked Dr Kaushik for the result.
This is just small contribution to Dr Kaushik's Image from my side. Thank you Doctor.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:58:25 PM by Paa_Paw »

Offline HitAndGo

Congrats on being gyne free. 
What was the surgery + additional (if any) cost?

Offline prempatel

• Posting Member
Surgery went well, It was done in general Anesthesia and I was in GA for 2 hours, Dr Kaushik removed the fat with the liposuction and then removed the gland that causes gynecomastia,
Olmec Charged me INR 52K for the Surgery the cost of Pressure garment is not included in the cost, You have to buy it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024