Author Topic: Brampton/Mississauga  (Read 2939 times)

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Hey does anyone know if there are any good doctors who do the surgery in the brampton or mississauga area? Thanks I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know. I just want to go in for a consultation.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Dr. Fielding isnt far from Sauga at all. If you look around on the site all of his office information is on the site. Good luck brother...
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dr. Fielding isnt far from Sauga at all.

Dr. Fielding's office is in the west end of Tranna ( Toronto ;) ) and as usernameX mentioned, is very close to Sauga/Bramptoon. OHIP covers cost of consult with JCF.

Dr. Lista is on the North Service Road between Dixie/Cawtrha. Dr. Lista's technique is PAL (Power Assisted Liposuction) and is not covered at all by OHIP. You will be charged for a consultation with Lista.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Ah I understand. Well the thing is that i just turned 18 years old and would like to keep it confidentiel, from my parents. If i put it under OHIP, my parent sowuld find out. A consultation with Lista, how much would it be, ballpark? And in your opinions, who does a better job, Dr.Lista or Dr. Feilding. And one final thing, does OHIP cover any type of surgery?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Well the thing is that i just turned 18 years old and would like to keep it confidentiel, from my parents.

Doctor/patient confidentiallity dude! There's no need at your age to involve your parents if you do not wish.

If i put it under OHIP, my parent sowuld find out.

How would they? OHIP does not send any correspondence to your home. If you do decide to have surgery tho, and don't want your parents to know, let your PS of choice know that you don't want any snail-mail correspondence.

A consultation with Lista, how much would it be, ballpark?

A one time $100 fee is charged for your consultation(s) with Lista. Surgery cost with Dr. Lista is $5000, which inlcudes your $100 consult fee.

Surgery cost with Dr. Fielding: $600 - $1800 depending on the work involved. Consult fee is picked up by OHIP.

And in your opinions, who does a better job, Dr.Lista or Dr. Feilding.

That would be tough to answer dude. However, both PS's have impecable credentials. I know that Dr. Fielding does good work and I'm sure that Dr. Lista is just as capable. There are 'Before' and 'After' pics and a short video on Dr. Lista's Gynecomastia Page on his Website. Click on the link below.....

And one final thing, does OHIP cover any type of surgery?

No. There are certain surgeries (such as cosmetic surgery) that OHIP will not cover.

Contact info:

Dr. Frank Lista M.D., F.R.C.S. (C)

Dr. Fielding does not have a Website nor Email addy.

Dr. J. Craig Fielding, M.D., F.R.C.S. (C)
Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery

2425 Bloor Street West
Suite #401
Toronto, Ontario
M6S 4W4

Tel: 416.766.8890

John.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 06:02:40 AM by Bambu »

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
K thanks a lot man. Price wise defenitly im gonna look into Fielding, you had yours done by him right? How did it turn out?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

K thanks a lot man. Price wise defenitly im gonna look into Fielding, you had yours done by him right? How did it turn out?

Yeah, had mine done by JCF with excellent results.  :)

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024