Author Topic: Excuses?  (Read 2866 times)

Offline ishmielofx

• Posting Member
Hi All,

I'm scheduled for Surgery with Dr. Fielding in May; and I need an excuse.  See after surgery I need someone to pick me up.  And well, I really don't want to tell them the procedure that I had done.  So what sort of excuses do think would work?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I'd just like to be as discreet as possible, especially in this case.

All the best
Al

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
i think it will be hard to come up with an excuse for somebody who will come and pick you up at the hospital. In my case, after surgery, the bandages around my chest would show and it was pretty obvious that something happend there.

and franckly what could happen to a guy around the chest ? i guess you could say you had an accident, you fell on some barbed wire or that you got burned doing french fries at home.

but i still think you should say it someone. in my case, i figured the breast was so obvious, there was no reason to do as if it did not exist and who wouldnt understand that when you have that kind of problem, you would do anything to solve it. so i told my family.

as for my friends, i wont lie if they ask but i wont bring it up either.
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm scheduled for Surgery with Dr. Fielding in May, after surgery I need someone to pick me up.

What day in May are you scheduled for? My job involves shift work and have time off during the week. If you have nobody to take you / pick you up, I'd be glad to help you out if my schedule permits. This way you don't have to lie cuz I already know....  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
tell them you pulled your chest muscle.........broken rib......maybe not :-[
I told my brother. He laughed and laughed even more when he saw the bandage- said it looked like a bra.
The laughing stopped and he dropped me off  at home and that was that.

3cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024