Author Topic: How much acceptance is there for this acceptance garment? lol  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Pretty sure y'all would have heard about this product by now. Think what you like about Kim, but she is damn effective. Tongues are wagging everywhere, the media is gnashing its teeth and wringing its hands looking for a deeper meaning, and there actually would be a cohort of bra wearers looking for a product like this. Thoughts?:

SKIMS ULTIMATE BRA NIPPLE PUSH-UP BRA | SIENNA - SKIMS ULTIMATE BRA NIPPLE PUSH-UP BRA | SIENNA

Offline blad

If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline blad

Page 25 of the acceptance garments threads is full of titles such as "what Under Armour vest should I get"

That is a long way from "which nipple bra should I get"

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Pretty sure y'all would have heard about this product by now. Think what you like about Kim, but she is damn effective. Tongues are wagging everywhere, the media is gnashing its teeth and wringing its hands looking for a deeper meaning, and there actually would be a cohort of bra wearers looking for a product like this. Thoughts?:

SKIMS ULTIMATE BRA NIPPLE PUSH-UP BRA | SIENNA - SKIMS ULTIMATE BRA NIPPLE PUSH-UP BRA | SIENNA
I definitely have no 'need' for such a bra since I'm dealing with rather large and firm nipples already. 
I could just wear a lace cupped bra and achieve the same results. 🤭
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I usually need to wear a lace cup bra and walk around the frozen food section in the grocery store to get my high-beams that bright. By the time I get to the checkout, I will have to clear my throat just to establish eye contact with the cashier. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I usually need to wear a lace cup bra and walk around the frozen food section in the grocery store to get my high-beams that bright. By the time I get to the checkout, I will have to clear my throat just to establish eye contact with the cashier.

♥️Sophie♥️
Our bus driver tells me, "it's a bit 'nipplely' this morning" about this time of year. 🤭

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

♥️Sophie♥️
🤣 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Well that is something....  I'm with you here.  I stand proud most of the time the sudden cold only makes them more prominent.  I tend to wear thinner bras but even with a T shirt bra I still show.  Perhaps nipple peddles wont be needed if this take hold.  I see most are sold out also!

Offline 42CSurprise!

Pretty sure y'all would have heard about this product by now. Think what you like about Kim, but she is damn effective. Tongues are wagging everywhere, the media is gnashing its teeth and wringing its hands looking for a deeper meaning, and there actually would be a cohort of bra wearers looking for a product like this. Thoughts?:

Grist for the fantasy mill if you ask me... and you did.  Since my preferred brassiere is unlined a bit of chill in the air will bring me to attention.  At the moment the heater in my home isn't working, so as you can imagine, when I put on my brassiere and turtleneck, both of which are the ambient temperature, I'm looking a bit like the tantalizing images of this bra.  I have no complaints and since I'm not leaving my home looking like that there is no problem.  Once we've stepped beyond embarrassment over the condition of our chest, we have the opportunity to enjoy nature's abundance.  I am definitely mesmerized by the voluptuous breasts filling whatever brassiere I choose to wear on that day.  I'm just shocked they are on my body and not some hot vamp...

Offline gotgyne

The bra is already completely sold out. But you can join the waitlist. So it seems that it was a great success.
I have known a man in his 50s with very(!) prominent nipples. They were thick as a pencil and about 1 centimeter (0.4 inches) long. He worked as a mason (bricklayer) in summer always without shirt. But he had a muscular chest and no signs of gynecomastia. I envied him for his pronounced nipples. I'm no friend of modesty and would be proud to have such nipples. But instead wearing such a bra I'd wear artificial nipples under a thin lace bra to show them. The late German photographer Helmut Newton sometimes used such nipples for his models.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I mentioned elsewhere the tall slender man who loves to wear a mini skirt and tank top with a brassiere.  Recently I ran into him at a shop and he was wearing that outfit but with a breast plate beneath the tank top rather than a brassiere.  The breast plate had very prominent nipples showing.  The man seemed to be flaunting his appearance and though I noted the distended nipples, I averted my eyes rather than giving him the pleasure he sought from my attention.  Another way of living life with breasts... silicone breasts rather that the very real ones filling my brassiere at the moment.  He would want this brassiere because he has nothing with which to fill it...  ;D

p.r.1974

Giving the Kardashian clan or the waste of air known as Kanye West zero attention has been an active pursuit. While I believe that some breast cancer survivors, and some others that may choose to wear this for their own confidence, I don't see this bra becoming a mainstream thing. 

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I think there is a powerful underlying idea there; that showing your nipples isn't shameful. I'm all for reducing stigma and shame of the human body; if the world would stop sexualizing breasts/women/everything the world would be a better place. Sadly, this attempt appears to be flaunting that sexualization instead of trying normalizing the appearance of nipples. I don't get titillated at seeing bra straps or pointing nipples, but there are that do because we've made breasts and bras and underwear objects of sex. The same goes for nipples. Everyone in world have them and half of those have nipples nature designed for feeding offspring. What is sexy about that? Our society's "religious foundation" has created a depravity. "Oh your nipples are erect, you must be..." *shudder*

Offline gotgyne

I think there is a powerful underlying idea there; that showing your nipples isn't shameful. I'm all for reducing stigma and shame of the human body; if the world would stop sexualizing breasts/women/everything the world would be a better place. Sadly, this attempt appears to be flaunting that sexualization instead of trying normalizing the appearance of nipples. I don't get titillated at seeing bra straps or pointing nipples, but there are that do because we've made breasts and bras and underwear objects of sex. The same goes for nipples. Everyone in world have them and half of those have nipples nature designed for feeding offspring. What is sexy about that? Our society's "religious foundation" has created a depravity. "Oh your nipples are erect, you must be..." *shudder*
Thank you very much for your comment! I couldn't have said it better.
John

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024