Author Topic: Surgery done with Dr. Lista. Pics inside.  (Read 6485 times)

Offline vishnuvj8

How much does it cost in Montreal?

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
Hey there! how is your recovery going at this point?

I'm guessing its done. My right side is still kinda sucky though sadly. Would def say worse than it started (it was the much smaller side). Now theres a pretty hard/bulgy sort of fibrous scar tissue band. I massage daily but it isnt doin much.

Going to see Craig Fielding as a consultation to see if maybe an injection can be done. Not sure if it voids the contract I have with Lista so I've inquired.

Regarding Montreal: I have no idea. I'm in Toronto.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Hope your recovery is going well.
Mine is going fairly well, the right side could use some more work perhaps.
I definitely have some scar tissue on both sides, chest is not nearly as flat as it was for the first week. 
However, it is a significant improvement.
I'm about 2.5 months post op. 
Did you inquire about the injections with fielding? If so, how did that go?

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
Thanks oldspice!

So I had a consult but it was super in the future (guess Fielding is pretty busy). I gave up and booked an appointment with Dr.Jacobs since I was going to be in NY anyway.
It came to $450 all in. He consulted me first and took a look around etc, then administered a few shots. Pretty painless.
As I just got it today, I still see the bulginess. Will let you know in 5-15 days how things go.

Good luck!

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
@anotherbaldguy, why you havent contacted Dr Lista to consult you and to administer those kenalog injections for the scar tissue? They should have been free! 

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
He seemed against it.
I'm not terribly satisfied with the results still, even now about 9 months later.

Going to email him and see what can be done.

Offline TonyGyno1

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024