Author Topic: gyne due to stress  (Read 4061 times)

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
I believe i have gyne due to stress

I only have it on my left pec for the most part.  I had it since 15 and now im 23.  I know marijuana is releiveing my stress which I think might be helping out my gyne?

anyone else with something simalar or can relate

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think you have it backwards.

Marijuana has been shown to raise Estrogen levels in men. Marijuana users have a higher than average incidence of gynecomastia.

If you are using Marijuana to relieve stress, then you might try to find another way to unwind.
Grandpa Dan

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
I always thought this type of thinking was backwards myself which is why im asking if anyone can relate to this.  But im convinced that being stress free is the key and I really do belive this is helping me.

I know it might be hard to understand I myself a week ago would think this is ignorant but Im really feeling good and stress free and just seems like my stress free body is returning to me

I know this is the total opposite for most people but just trying to see if anyone at all can relate to this

Offline haisook

• Bronze Member
  • Hormones Deranged.
Stress has been shown to increase the levels of Prolactin. Also excessive sleep does the same. Increased levels of Prolactin in men can cause gynecomastia. I believe these in addition to the T/E imbalance caused my gynecomastia to develop.
I'm a medical student with gynecomastia. Yeah, medical professionals get it too.

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
Yeah dude, I'm sure sleeping too much caused you to get gyno  ::)

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
98% of the cases on here are puberty related smokin weed is not going to affect your chest unless you eat too much when you are high.  Bad genes and steroids cause gyno, not weed.

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
i think the only way marijuana will affect my gyne in a negitive way is if im not use to or not familar with it which i can definitly see how it could make it worse especialy when your hormones are off when you are first developing gyne at the onsight of puberty

im no expert just a thought of course theres people with different cases who may have a total different reaction so im pretty much just speaking for myself and what i think is going on with me

i could be off here so does this carry any logic or not

Offline haisook

• Bronze Member
  • Hormones Deranged.
Marijuana is strongly related to the development of gynecomastia. You should quit it.

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
Marijuana is strongly related to the development of gynecomastia. You should quit it.
Dude that's a myth.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry, but it is not a myth.

While there are a lot of people who use marijuana who do not have Gynecomastia, Users have a demonstrably higher incidence of the condition.

Some surgeons will not operate until you are drug free for a time.

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
Users have a demonstrably higher incidence of the condition.
Never heard such a thing. What's your source ?  I have this one: http://www.gynecomastiablog.com/gynecomastia-and-marijuana.html.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024