Author Topic: nipples still aren't flat, still puffy/big.  (Read 4904 times)

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
5 weeks post post, and my nipples are stiff puffy, im not sure if i have scar tissue left, and chest still looks bad and still sticks out a lot under shirts.

Offline xelnaga13

You have GREAT results. Your chest doesnt look the least bit feminine. I dont see the puffiness you are referring too. I think if you dropped body fat your results would be even better, however even if you dont I would have never thought you suffered from gyno if I saw you at the pool. 

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
i mean like my nipples are still very large in size, and they do stick out a lot when i wear t shirts, when its cold or when i get out of the shower nipples shrink a ton and it looks really good, but most of the time my nipples look like that ^^^.

I wanted my nipples to look the way they do when it's cold, isn't that a normal nipple? afterall.

example:

why are my nipples so much bigger than these? i would think nipples that look like this guys are "normal", right?

Offline xelnaga13

No. To me your nipples are normal. The photo is an example of someone who is aesthetically perfect, not "normal". His nipples work for his body, if you had tiny little penny nipples like him they wouldn't look natural.

You need to work on your expectations a bit. Surgery can offer improvement but never perfection.

P.s. Photos involve a great deal of air brushing... they might not even be his nipples.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The nipples are erectile to a degree. Sometimes flat and very erect at other times. This is perfectly normal. What you are asking for is actually abnormal.
Grandpa Dan

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
My advice is hit some cardio when you can and it's still early, your gyno is gone isn't it? now go live it up and let it heal

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
these are my nipples, erected (when it's cold or out of the shower).

See how much better they look erected,That is what I want my nipples to look like. Why can't my nipples always be erectile like this? why do they have to turn bigger like in my OP pics? most guys i know have chests that have ericticle nipples (gone swimming before and seen friends).

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
Hit the gym and try to lose weight. No offense, but you look a bit on the heavy side.

Not only will losing the fat help the appearance of your chest and abdomen, you will feel more energetic and feel happier.

You can't compare your body to that man in the photo. That dude is ripped.

Your nips do look good though when erect. Mine do as well. Wish they were always like that! LOL

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
my chest sticks out so much when my nipples arent erect (the op pics), but when my nipples get erect when im out no one will even stare at my chest and i also notice my chest looks amazing and doesnt puff/stick out.

i dont know why u guys are saying my nipples look fine.

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
You can't expect to look like the picture of the model you posted. They airbrush those, doctor them, the guy probably touched his nipples before the shoot...what do we know? It's just a picture.

We are given our bodies and plastic surgery can only do so much. I can't expect to go to the surgeon and expect to look like Ryan Gosling with my shirt off. There's only so much they can do and the surgeons tell us to manage expectations early and throughout the healing process. I have pectus excavatum (sunken chest) so I know I'll never have a "normal" chest, but who does? You are still healing within a year so keep positive.

I would work out and eat right because that's the right choice. Don't start thinking of revision surgery, hit the gym, and diet.

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
my nipples are really puffy though, they are sticking out, and still look like gyno, why is that?

as u can see when they are erect they look amazing, but when they aren't, they stick out through my shirts and without the shirt and puff like a woman's breast, what is happening?

help plz!

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Its only been 5 weeks post op,see if your doc is able to give you kenelog shots to help speed things up before you loose your mind :) It takes months for the scar tissue to settle,and because it normally forms where the surgery was done which is around the nipple it will puff up around that area. Until it dissolves it gonna stick out for a while. Go back to your doc and see what he says about the injections even though its kinda early for them.

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
i just went last week to him, and he said that the lump underneath my nipples might be scar tissue, but didnt say anything about kenalog, so i dont think he wants to inject anything.

i just want flat nipples, and my chest not to stick out when i wear a shirt (right now there sticking out a lot!).

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024