Author Topic: Skin Deep  (Read 5151 times)

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Woah graham, you actually responded to me?  You most certainly pontificate your views on surgery and homosexuals.  And if this site makes you feel bad why do you keep visiting here?  To make others feel bad with your incessant 'pontification'?  

Well, I'm gonna meet you halfway by pretending you no longer exist.  I'm not gonna respond to anymore of your pontfications.

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Anyways, 15yrold, heres some advice.

Don't give up on the ladies.  If you and her get closer, she'll see you bare-chested anyways.  And if she's a good person, she won't give a damn.

I hooked up with my wife in high school, puffiness and all that.  She never thought it was odd even though to me (and some kids that teased me) it was the biggest thing in the world.

In college, I told her how much gyne bothered me and she was shocked that I don't see the same beautiful person that she does.

Umm, guess I'm rambling here...point is many people don't give a damn about puffy nips.  I'm not saying run up to every girl with your shirt off flexing your pecs (cause some girls are pretty mean)... but don't let gyne stop you from hooking up with the ladies.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 05:39:03 PM by opkcz »

Offline CK

• Posting Member
.  And if this site makes you feel bad why do you keep visiting here?  To make others feel bad with your incessant 'pontification'?  

...........well said

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Graham is entitled to his opinions and views just like anyone else on this BBS.

This is a Gynecomastic disscussion board. Wether U are Pro or Anti surgery, we are all entitled to our opinions.

Ruggedtoast.... this BBS is for anyone who wants information regarding Gynecomastia. True, many of the guys who come here are seeking surgical removal info. However the intent of this Site is not just for those who want surgery to remove their Gyne. This Site is public domain and all are welcome to express their views/opinions. Within reason ;).

John.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 12:58:17 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024