Author Topic: Gynecomastia scar tissue hurting after working out?  (Read 514 times)

Offline HugeWin

Hi there,

I've been dealing with this for a while so would just like some feedback, even if it's 'There's no way that's possible'.

I've been dealing with gynecomastia since childhood and had a few surgeries over the years to get it sorted, the last of which was a 4th surgery to remove scar tissue in Feb 2023.

The reason for that surgery was because I would find my nipples in constant pain/irritated and I couldn't figure out why. Had a two kenalog shots before that, too. Didn't really help at all.

As it still remains after the 4th surgery, I'm starting to think that working out with weights creates some sort of discomfort in my nipples/tissue when the muscle swells - or whatever - as it really does seem to get worse after any workout. The sensation is so overwhelming I'm worried it's actually growing growing back. though.

If someone has experienced something similar - or knows if this is impossible - that would be great as my surgeon was pretty adamant that there's not enough nerve endings in there to cause such a reaction. I suppose it could be a hormonal issue but I've had blood tests etc and doesn't seem this is the case.

I should point out that I do have some craters in both sides from the multiple surgeries which I presume could also contribute. You can't tell from the front unless I manipulate the area but it's very noticeable to the touch.

Any help would be great. Thank you!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024