Author Topic: New bra!  (Read 1164 times)

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
So my wife I guess somehow messed up one of bras one of the new ones I just gotten with the washing machine. But she bought this for me from target! 40c very breathable and feels nice def very supportive! 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
It looks comfortable and seems to be a good fit!

Offline gotgyne

Nice bra and color. You fill out the cups perfectly. No creases. You have a very supportive wife. (No pun intended).
John
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 09:57:04 PM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

A supportive brassiere and a supportive wife make for a happy life!

That's a great looking brassiere and it suits your breasts beautifully.  That you're spending time finding the right brassiere and then sharing it with all of us suggests you're enjoying this journey.  That is what self-acceptance looks like.  Well done Carlos.

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Accepted it yes. Having my wife’s support has helped. I fought it hard at first but I need it.. when I don’t wear one for some social gatherings that I don’t feel comfortable with the people there. I definitely can feel the lack or need of for them.. it’s hard cause part of me wishes I could just be completely out with it but due to some personal reasons and people I know that could affect my work/life balance I keep it to just my wife and you guys. So this has definitely been a nice place of sharing and feeling accepted openly! So thank you 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I know what you mean Carlos.  In my fantasy world I wouldn't be the only person smitten by my breasts.  This place is as close as I'll get to that fantasy.  Here we can appreciate one another's choice of brassiere, commenting on an attractive presentation.  I've mused about voyeurs looking at photos of men wearing brassieres, aware that most of us welcome those photos as well.  At least we can talk about it.    I'm grateful for that.

Offline Johndoe1

Nice looking bra. It fits you well and looks like it gives good support and containment.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
A couple of wows!

Wow! You're wife is accepting of your need of comfort, support, and shape. She sees your breasts as breasts like hers. 

2nd wow! You're wife did a terrific job on getting your size and shape in a very pretty bra! 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
So my wife I guess somehow messed up one of bras one of the new ones I just gotten with the washing machine. But she bought this for me from target! 40c very breathable and feels nice def very supportive!
That looks great on you! You're very fortunate to have a supportive wife!!

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Just due to more progressive attitudes, I think that today's generation of younger people will have a better chance of getting their partners' approval of them wearing bras.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
40Cofficeguy,  That looks great.  I'm glad you have the support of your wife and she helps you out. 
I also like that you embrace colours.  Well done.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm sitting at my computer listening to Beethoven's first symphony while checking out what is happening on this website... very aware of the fullness of my voluptuous breasts filling the cups of my brassiere... the soft cotton of my light blue turtleneck revealing the shape of my breasts.  And I revisit this thread and the lovely photos you share of your abundant breasts presented in the most delicious looking brassiere.  HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO ALL OF US?  It seems impossible but clearly it isn't or we wouldn't be here talking about our new brassiere purchases.

You've inspired me to go shopping... I hate to admit it, yes sexy brassieres excite me... especially since they'll be filled with MY breasts.  What is a person supposed to do?

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Ha, sounds like your well into the acceptance of the curves life has thrown your way.

Yes I'm with you.  If I'm going to wear a bra I would like it to not only shape but make me happy. Color and nice fabrics of course.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Ha, sounds like your well into the acceptance of the curves life has thrown your way.

Yes I'm with you.  If I'm going to wear a bra I would like it to not only shape but make me happy. Color and nice fabrics of course.
You're new to the website it appears but you appear to be one of us.  Perhaps once you've become a bit more comfortable with everyone you'll chose to share a photo or two of those colorful brassieres you're enjoying.  I've come to accept the reality that I am a bit of a exhibitionist as I've shared photos on this website.  I know not everyone feels that way and I respect that.  So an invitation to show us how you present your breasts is just that... an invitation.  8)

Offline Parity

• Silver Member

You're new to the website it appears but you appear to be one of us.  Perhaps once you've become a bit more comfortable with everyone you'll chose to share a photo or two of those colorful brassieres you're enjoying.  I've come to accept the reality that I am a bit of a exhibitionist as I've shared photos on this website.  I know not everyone feels that way and I respect that.  So an invitation to show us how you present your breasts is just that... an invitation.  8)
I'm not there yet.  

I have learned to accept what comes my way.  That said it took me some time to even want to post here.  I felt everyone here pretty much has it figured out like I do.  I do however accept my need for support and enjoy the fact I can wear something nice looking that gives me comfort and makes me happy.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024