Author Topic: Had Consultation Today  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
Hey, i just had my consultation and my price was 1070 because i got the student discount.  Anyways im surg date is set for late agust and im looking forward today.  Right now i gotta go watch "war of the worlds" but ill be back to explain more in detail wat happened.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Bigt...

Congrats on setting an Op date. Who did you see? JCF?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline zarathustra

• Posting Member
Student discount??  Are you serious?
That's awesome.  What kind of student and was it Fielding?

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
At that price, it has to be Fielding.  If I knew he gave student rates, I would have tried to get an illegal student card.  

Congrats on taking those first steps.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
That;s awesome that it's only gonna cost that much and good to hear that he has a student fee, something I can definately afford.

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
sorry for the late reply... but ya it was fielding, and it was 1070 which he said was a student fee... anyways he was very professional, and nice guy.  That morning when i woke up to go to the appointment i was so close to talking myself out of it and the funny thing is that i did.  Then what happened was that my mom sent me to go get something from the store.  So i was in my room getting ready and i realized when i was chosing the  to go to the store that i would only wear clothing that would cover my gyne the best (that takes t-shirts out of the question). next summer will be a blast, so i weOnce i noticed how much it was affecting me i said screw it, get it over with and nt to the consultation.  

This was my first time taking the subway in toronto and it was pretty easy thanks to the directions i got.  While i was in the subway i was thinking alot about covering the whole thing up from everyone in my family and other stuff like if the clinic name was a big banner saying something like "Cosmetic surgery" or anything like that (which it didnt).  

When i got there i went in and filled out a form and then went in. Oh yea i can see how some people would think leslie is loud cuz its a pretty small waiting room (like 15 seats), but she never metioned my condition which was good.  Overall she was a very nice person.  Then i went in and saw the doc and he said that i definetly had gyne and that the best results would be for me to get the lipo and gland removed and i took his advice.  He also mentioned that my left has much more gland then my right and that is the side that bothers me the most.  If both sides where the same size as the right then i wouldnt opt for surgery.  He told me that he would leave some fat in cuz every person has fat in there chest.  When i go back to see him before the surgery im going to tell him that i want it all gone from the left and right. Cuz i realized that i do have pretty big pecs under and that it wouldnt look indented on me and if it does then it will motivate me to go back to the gym more.  Other then that, this summer better try to take the best of me, cuz on aug 31 its gone baby!!!!

Any questions feel free to ask.

Offline dps

• Bronze Member
  • gyne free since july 2005 :D
Wow 1070 that's a wikkid price BigT. Best of luck with the surgery and make sure to keep us posted :)
[ photos ] :: [ diary ]

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Wow 1070 that's a wikkid price.

$1070 bones....  Small price to pay for 'freedom'!

John.

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member
Late August huh? My Op's on August 24th, when are you?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024