Author Topic: I bought a strapless bra!  (Read 355 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I recently talked about how I had been looking into getting a strapless bra, after realizing that they have the advantage of a deep band and longer straps, which can be used several ways. I also discovered where I could get a 40A. Body Soft™ Wired Strapless Bra A-E | M&S AU (marksandspencer.com)

I've only had a brief try on so far, but I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Unfortunately the cups run a little large; I also have a 40B t-shirt bra which actually fits better, but never mind. I was really happy to see that the band is a full 3" deep at the hooks, of which there are four rows.

The lace layer over the band is extremely soft to touch, and quite pretty in my opinion. I also bought a 3-pack of matching high leg Brazilian briefs.

Crappy photos, but anyways:

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I should add, I will wear this bra with the straps in place but turn them around so that the adjusters are towards the front, for camouflage purposes. At least I won't have to adjust the straps to their maximum extent to get a good fit, unlike most of my bras. 

The cups themselves are a bit more padded than I expected too, giving me a boost, but the bra is still invisible under loose dark colored t-shirts.

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
I've been wearing a bra full time for almost 35 years. I bought my first strapless bra about a year and a half ago. I saw girls over the years that had to keep tugging them back into place. I bought a Curvy Kate Luxe strapless bra and used a little double sided garment tape and I was good for my sister's wedding day.

♥️Sophie♥️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024