Author Topic: Next to no pain or swelling; is this bad?  (Read 1142 times)

Offline iwanttoswim

I know it may seem like an odd question but with all these posts on the forum I'm seriously surprised.

I posted here before and you guys gave very sound advice; I will be in no shape to go home alone after the surgery. After having it I was a little groggy. They let me sleep for a while and then said that I had to take a taxi home. But I didn't. Yes, I know it was stupid but honestly I felt fine.

Now it's been a week and I'm very pleased with the results so far. A bit of bruising on one side, no puffiness or really serious swelling. There are also some marks from the binder, which isn't a big deal. They gave me painkillers, which I never felt the need to use. The compression is the only thing bothering me, but that's just discomfort.

What do you guys think? Is it too early to be happy? Or is the universe compensating me for all those years of suffering with gyno?

hammer

Don't get excited about anything yet! It takes months to heal after surgery even gyne surgery! You will have different thing happen as you heal so don't get to excited right away about it. You may have swelling, and down the road scare tissue and right after sugeries who the hell knows, so just be cool!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024