Author Topic: started cutting a hole in right side of my gyne  (Read 10746 times)

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Even the most skilled gynecomastia surgeon would not perform this surgery on himself if he were to develop gyne.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
Okay, I am beginning to think my idea is quite medieval.

Just because it is possible to do self surgery and possibly quite successfully does not mean anyone really should. I honestly believe I can do it, and others too, but there are other ways. In the 21st century I suppose this sort of thing should'nt be happening.

Close the thread leave the doctors word as last.

I doubt a surgeon would perform it on himself, but thats a bad comaprison because I'm sure gynecomastia surgery would not be too hard for a surgeon to come by as it is for us less fortunates.

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
well dude
u said that u can do it and WE ALL DISAGREED so if u wanna make it just make it but please take a freind with you to post 4 us the pic because there is a probability that u will not post em by 99.99%  ;D
go aqhead dude
w8ing 4 the pic :D

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
This is the funniest thing I've seen on here....I hope this guy is joking....well, even if he isn't he'll probably die of infection and do mankind the favor of cleansing the gene pool a bit.

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
Did you by chance stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

hahaha....just caught this one.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
I would go in from the top of the areola.  You might only be able to do one at a time though because you won't want to use the arm on the side that you just operated on.  Use super glue to close the incision, don't bother with stitches.  You will need a surgical scalpel.  Any other tool would be foolish.  I would ghetto rig some scissors out of scalpels to make scissors.  You will also need tweezers and some form of asasthetic.  Have an assistant. 

Best of Luck.   

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have been involved with Gynecomastia Surgery now for more than 34 years, have done tens of thousands of operations in my life, probably as least as smart or smarter than you, and I would never attempt such self surgery.  Try to justify this any way you want, it is still a very bad idea.

I have seen the disasters from those who have tried, perhaps some day I will get the time to post some of the complications I have documented from those trying the surgery themselves.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Nuff said....

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024