Author Topic: My gyne, will buffing up more and cutting down improve appearance??  (Read 6278 times)

Offline omgwhattodo

• Posting Member
Hey there,

Had this since i was like 12 or something, 18 now.  Ive been working out for a while now ive cut almost all the fat around my waste etc(i used to be kind of a chunker).  Now im pretty skinny and i still got the moobs! 

Curious if buffing up lil more and cutting down some more fat around chest would improve appearance?  Surgery prolly my only option if i wanna look any better? /sigh

This sucks, hah. anyways if any other pics could give you guys a better picture plz lemme know ill post more :o.

Thanks for advice

Side view

Another side view

Center view

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
It will make you look better yes. But it will not change what the gyne looks like.
when i had gyne i started working out a lot, got a 6 pac and some nice pecs - better than most guys bodies really, but i still wasn't happy.

Keep working out, then when you have surgery you'll look great :)

Good luck

Offline omgwhattodo

• Posting Member
thanks for advice to "keep working out."  Going to keep trying to build up and I 'will' get the surgery eventually.

I hear the more fit you are the better chance your surgery will be what you want + faster recovery time?

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
i wouldn't know, never had surgery. However - if you were fitter then yeah i guess your recovery time would probs be shorter

Offline MSJ108

I have puffy areolas when I am not cold or areaola/nipple is not stimulated. I lost 50 pounds and it didn't help much. It actually looked worse. If you have gland I don't think losing weight will help.

Offline GynoVictim

• Posting Member
I actually have been lifting for almost a year, partly to see if it would help the gyno.

With my experience it's only made it stick out worse.  Now most shirts that aren't loose my chest sticks out further and the gyno is more noticable.

I was probably as skinny as you, and gained about 45 pounds.  I am very very happy I started lifting, but the only thing that will cure gyno is surgery.  I can't wait for the day I have surgery, I'll be living at the beach.

If you're into gettin bulked up then cutting, check out http://www.wannabebigforums.com

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
you misread what i posted.

What i meant was that it would make your body look better overall, not your gynecomastia.

Keep working out, then when you have surgery you'll look great

frankly id rather be buff with gyne than be unfit with gyne wouldnt you? Atleast that way when you do get surgery you'll look great.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
you misread what i posted.

What i meant was that it would make your body look better overall, not your gynecomastia.

Keep working out, then when you have surgery you'll look great

frankly id rather be buff with gyne than be unfit with gyne wouldnt you? Atleast that way when you do get surgery you'll look great.

Agreed. I have puffy nips as well. I have been training for about 5 years now, and I'm in great shape. Be glad you dont have full blown moobs, and get in the gym. Even if you cant take your shirt off just yet, you will still look awesome in clothes (with tape/band aids over your nips of course ;) Feel free to PM if you have any questions about nutrition/training. Im going to an endo tomorrow to get my testosterone levels checked. My dad had puffed nips from 15-24, and then they went away on there own (age 24 was when he said his facial hair really started growing in) I am PRAYING i just have fucked up hormone levels and my nips get corrected as well. I bust my balls in the gym and would LOVE to go to the beach this summer. Good luck with everything. Be Positive. Stay Strong. TRAIN HARD.

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024