Author Topic: is it gynecomastia??  (Read 1353 times)

Offline MMEE

Hello,

I'm a 27 year old male and in the last 2 weeks or so... i have been feeling discomfort (slight pain) in the nipple area (both nipples)... especially if i lean on a desk or something like that... or if i poke the nipple.

Never took it too seriously... until today...

For some reason today... i decided to sqeeze it lightly... and a yellowish discharge (not light... say medium in darkness) came out. It only comes out if i squeeze. It's not milky... and it's transparent.

I do martial arts and at first thought it might be because of my ghi rubbing against my chest. However... for some reason i doubt that's what it is because for the last 2 weeks i didn't train at all.

I will go see a doc tommorow... but i want to be able to sleep tonight knowing (hoping) it's not serious or not something requiring surgery.

Would gencomastia cause these types of symptoms??

Thank you for your input !

Offline MMEE

Ok so i just came back from my appointement.. i was hoping to have some feedback before today... but it's ok.

The doc says it doesn't worry him but he did not mention what it is or what it might be. He says he felt no lumps... and nothing seems abnormal. He says this might happen from time to time in some people. He still wants me to see an endocrino just to be sure.... but he doubts that there is any hormonal imabalance.

What do you guys think?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024