Author Topic: i told my mother  (Read 13960 times)

Offline sj jordan

• Posting Member
my mother understands what i have she doesn't say nothing about it really.she asks me from time to time are they getting bigger that's it. good luck telling your parents.           sj jordan or serkiah jerel jordan [write back]

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
By asking what she does, she is indicating that she wants to know what is going on but does not know enough to know how to be of help.

If you are seeing a Doctor, Ask the Dr. to explain the situation to your mother.

I think she wants to be helpful, but does not know how.
Grandpa Dan

Offline cowboyaaron

• Posting Member
When i told my mom, i was 17, im now 19.
        I remember every detail, and when it was done with I realised how much I was worrying about embarasement.
               Tell either your mom or dad, or someone close too you. Do when you are alone with them in somewhere. when no one is home or somthing.
who ever you feel more comtherable with
     Take a deep breath, come up with a starter.
Mines was "mom, i think i need to see go see a doctor" 
 She will then ask "Why"
                                     and then you say "i have this weird thing with my breast"
Trust me, you will feel alot better afterward guys.

Offline datamonger

• Posting Member
I was officially diagnosed with gynecomastia about a month ago.  My doc told me when she was examining a mole I have on my back.  It was fairly easy for me to tell my mom.  I simply told her that I was diagnosed with gynecomastia and she was like "Alright.  Did the doctor say anything about it?".

I told my doc that I couldn't afford surgery and she told me that I should look into some sort of support garment, i.e. a bra, if my breasts started causing any form of discomfort for me.  I told this to my mom and she took me to Victoria's Secret to get properly measured for a bra.  It turns out that I am a 36B.  My mom even bought me some bras since I do need the support as I am on my feet all day.

I've known for a while that I had gynecomastia, but never actually got diagnosed with it.  I have also come to accept my breasts and even try to make them noticable (no, I'm not gay).  When I'm not at work, I wear a padded, molded cup bra.  It makes it look like I have C cup breasts.  I actually get quite a few compliments from the ladies, too.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
I was officially diagnosed with gynecomastia about a month ago.  My doc told me when she was examining a mole I have on my back.  It was fairly easy for me to tell my mom.  I simply told her that I was diagnosed with gynecomastia and she was like "Alright.  Did the doctor say anything about it?".

I told my doc that I couldn't afford surgery and she told me that I should look into some sort of support garment, i.e. a bra, if my breasts started causing any form of discomfort for me.  I told this to my mom and she took me to Victoria's Secret to get properly measured for a bra.  It turns out that I am a 36B.  My mom even bought me some bras since I do need the support as I am on my feet all day.

I've known for a while that I had gynecomastia, but never actually got diagnosed with it.  I have also come to accept my breasts and even try to make them noticable (no, I'm not gay).  When I'm not at work, I wear a padded, molded cup bra.  It makes it look like I have C cup breasts.  I actually get quite a few compliments from the ladies, too.

Wow, that would take alot of courage, I would never do that, so you went in victorias secret and got womens bras? Did the people in there make fun of you? and just curious but why do you want them to be bigger and more noticable? sorry if you take my comment as rude I've just never heard this before and want to know. thanks
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
There's a lot of men here who wear a bra. We wear one because our breasts are large enough that we are more comfortable with the support a bra provides. The purpose is not to enhance or draw attention to our breasts. Rather, it is to support them, hold them in place, minimize their appearance, and minimize chaffing. It's about comfort and support.

Anon

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

that's weird.. and wearing a bra doesn't bother your self esteem? and you're happy 'coz ladies compliment your chest? i think they're just making fun with that.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
any women I know have only interest & concern about my breasts never had any make fun of them. Now guys, thats a different matter!
Anyway, it seems to bother THEM more than me! ::)

Offline Pereavh

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, I think she wants to be helpful, but does not know how.

Offline Pereavh

• Posting Member
Any comment???????????

Offline datamonger

• Posting Member

Wow, that would take alot of courage, I would never do that, so you went in victorias secret and got womens bras? Did the people in there make fun of you? and just curious but why do you want them to be bigger and more noticable? sorry if you take my comment as rude I've just never heard this before and want to know. thanks

Well, it helps that I have long hair and already look rather feminine.  Honestly, the person who helped me thought I was a girl until I spoke.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024