Author Topic: areola reduction  (Read 8855 times)

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Daddynubbie, I posted somewhere that I couldn't find your pics, but I found it, and I thought you had it done by Fielding, but I was off on that :P.  Anyways your results look awesome!  And if you can, post some frontal pics too.

Thanks

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
It is hard to say, he didnt break the cost down.

My total fee was $ 9,300.00

GEEZ US.......how come it seems some ppl pay 3k an others pay 9k+ your gyne didnt even look that bad either

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
  • Daddy has nubbies just like mommy!
Achilles

I will post some more pictures and thanks for your reply.

Bignipct,

I know the costs really seem to vary alot, mine was definetly on the high side and there was times i thought i was getting ripped off, but that was before. Now that is done and things went so well, i was treated great and my wishes were listened by the PS. Knowing what i know now i would easily pay $20,000.00 to have the peace of mind that i have now. I would never let the cheepest guy do the cutting, but i am not saying the most expensive guy is always the best. We all have to do what we feel is the best for our situation.
Suffered For 20 years, 36 years old
Had 1st Surgery October 2005
Had Revision August 18, 2006
Looking Good So Far

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
great pics daddy : looking good...

Is that how flat you were expecting you chest to end up or were you thinking it'd be flatter or less flat ?

lookis like theres a fair bitta muscle under there , am i right?
... and the saga continues

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Thanks for the pics, the results look awesome!

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
Tony,

Yes the results are very pleasing to me, it is hard to say if i am as flat as i hoped to be. I do have large pec muscles, and when i flex that is all you see, no flab or pointyness on top of the muscle. The reason i say i am not sure if i am as flat as i thought i would be, i probably built up some unrealistic pictures in my mind that my chest would look like a chiseled buff GQ model. Obviously the surgery is not going to do that, but it did take care of the Gyne and now i can work out and do the rest.

I think alot of people that have had surgery have built up expectations that are not real and that is why some people post here that they are not happy with their results and others say "whats the problem you look great". Gynecomastia is a real mind bender and if we are not carefull we could be victims of it even after sucsessfull surgey to correct it.

I am very thankfull to be where i am at, but i am still working on my self image.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024