Author Topic: My gyne- please give your opinions  (Read 4549 times)

Offline gizoto316

• Posting Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yes, gyne's there of course. Not a very bad case but your chest needs gland and fat removal to get rid of that gyne. Keep us posted after your consultations. Thanx for sharing

Offline gizoto316

• Posting Member
I had my consultation today with Dr. Semlacher.  $5350 for excision and a small amount of lypo.  Looks like I'll probably be having the surgery in July.

Offline gizoto316

• Posting Member
LOL wow  like i said b4, these Doctors will not turn away any money...  here's a prime case... this guy THINKS he has gyne  and the Doc is takin him for $5,000    LOL 

i love it 
man pass on some of that money to us since u can afford to give it away  for nothing LOL   

I've had this condition for 10 years and I've gone from thick to super skinny trying to resolve this problem.  I know there is excess tissue in there that needs to be removed.  I exercise regularly and its constantly frustrating for me to not be able to get the look I want no matter how much I work out because of the tissue there.  The pictures might not show it very well, but I have seen pics of guys on here whose chest looks 10 times better than mine and have had the surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024