Author Topic: MAN HAS ANYONE HAD SURGERY IN MONTREAL! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD?  (Read 5358 times)

Offline cross

• Posting Member
Hi,

I was hoping to hear from others who had surgery performed in Montreal but it seems that no one has.  I have consulted with 3 doctors in the Montreal area.  My first consultation was with Dr. Dionisopoulos at the Jewish General Hospital, the second one with Dr. Swift at his private clinic and finally with Dr. Nicolaidis who works occassionally at my family doctors office.

Here is some info.  Bear in mind that I saw Dr. Dionisopoulos about 5 years ago, Dr. Swift about a year ago and Dr. Nicolaidis about a year and a half ago.

Dr. Dionisopoulos
=============
Price ~$2500
Method: Basically liposuction with gland removal

Dr. Swift
=======
Price ~$7000  ???
Method: Luposuction with no gland removal

Dr. Nicolaidis
==========
Price ~$2500
Method: How do I explain this?  According to him, since I have quite a bit of gyno, he would make an incision around the nipple and another about 1.5 inches higher to remove a slab of the fat.  Scarry!

I still don't know what to do.  Dr. Dionisopoulos and Dr. Swift have been plastic surgeons for many years but I really don't know how many of these types of surgeries they perform per year.  Dr. Swift is out because his price is way too expensive, for me at least.

I'll probably schedule another appointment with Dr. Dionisopoulos since the last one was so long ago.

I've been thinking about seeing Dr. Fielding but since I am in Montreal it makes it quite difficult.  Also, I'm concerned about the overall success of these surgeries.  From what I have been reading the overall consensus seems that the results are less than stellar.

Offline kingguarna23

• Bronze Member

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024