Author Topic: I finally "erased it"  (Read 4087 times)

Offline erase-it

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Don't know if any of u remember my posts from last year, but I was totally ready to have surgery to remove the scurge from my chest. I had a mild case, but then when is having excess breast tissue every really mild? Well...mid Oct 2004 I had the surgery.  I had lipo only, under general, in OKCity.  Cost was around 3,000 dollars US.  I've had plastic surgery in the past for other reasons, but this time I wasn't nervous beforehand at all.  I was just so relieved to be going thru with it.  Recovery was nothing.  I wore a compression vest for a few weeks and took my percocets.  Started working out again after a month and a half.  Man, working out totally became a joy not having to look at my fatty chest during sets.

The problem was even though I'm 6'2, 160pounds and in shape, I could never totally be comfortable.  Well now summer's upon us, and I'm never gonna wear a shirt.  My chest and newely visible pecs  look awsome.  I'm still amazed that it's ACTUALLY ME!! :)
Please guys, do yourselves a favor and get the problem fixed.  Life is too short...  -erase-it 8)

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
etc.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Congratulations, bro! What a feeling!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Man, working out totally became a joy not having to look at my fatty chest during sets.

I hear ya Broh! Bin-der-done-dat.... :'(  I know the pain you went through....

Congrats on your surgery and it's good to hear that you are happy with the results.

Do you have any 'Before' and 'After' pics?

John.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 07:03:00 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
sweet story bro!

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
I know what you mean about working out. I look in the mirror now proud and can actually see muscle fibers when I flex my chest now. *sigh*
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
Well done mate. I can only imagine how you feel. My surgery is in 2 weeks. Hope I ll join the party.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024