Author Topic: GET RID OF MAN BOOBS  (Read 8918 times)

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Hi, im kinda new here.
kindly help me with your advices on what to do with my chest.
I weigh 165lbs before then turned 143lbs but still my manboobs is noticeable.

kindly help me.
i posted pics of my chest.

Jopet
25 yrs old
manila philippines
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
you can burn off all the fat you want but sadly the excess gland can only be removed with surgery, my gyne is almost identical to yours. I'm not fat at all, i'm 5'8'' and weigh 125, mine actually might be a little worse. I just have slight elevation of my chest and puffy nipples.  at 25 i'm assuming you've had gyne for a while.
f*ck gyne

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
really? so surgery will probably the best answer for it.
I noticed it too especially when i touch around my chest, there's a gland. I stopped doing exercise because im afraid that if the area was accumulated with muscle, it might have gain another mass and size.
Thanks anyway man for the advice.

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
yeah, man. Just save up money and go for the surgery. I have gyne EXACTLY like yours...5'10 140 lbs, really skinny w/ lots of excess gland that cannot be burned. If only I had visited this site years ago, I would have known no amount of exercise can change it, and I would have saved up sooner...

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
if only i had seen this site too before.. maybe im done with my gyne problem.

Now im saving money and thinking to have a loan for the surgery.
Will doing nothing after the surgery or when in the healing process can avoid the possibilites of the excess skin? Or is it really a must to go to the gym?

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
 Jopet..Kamusta ka! Magandung umaga po...(LOL..hope that was correct..haven't used Tagalog in about 20 years!) I wouldn't worry too much about excess skin in your case. Your chest doesn't look too stretched out to me. You should be fine after surgery as your case isn't THAT bad, and u r young. Hitting the gym after surgery isn't ever a bad idea, after you are healed anyway. What does surgery in the Phillipines cost anyhow?

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
well im not sure about the cost and haven't inquiring about it yet.
I'm about to save about P50k for that. Was that enough?

Your "tagalog" was right but it should be "magandang" and not "magandung"...LOL.

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
HA! Sorry for butchering your language..it has been a long time! I was always much better at the bad words of your language anyway! Your english is defintely light years ahead of my fillipino! Anyhow, I am assuming P50k=50,000 pesos? I am not exactly sure what the exchange rate is right now, but here in the U.S.A about $5000-8000 is a typical fee.

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
They say that the cost here in the phlippines is much cheaper compared to other countries. I read a thread in this forum that there's a good doctor in lipo+excision of the gland in makati med.
And yes, 50k is 50,000. This is just my estimate. If there's any points that it might exceed, ill just save up more money. Hope it never reach for a decade or what. LOL
thanks man.

Offline MrRossZ28

• Posting Member
If u need to do the surgery. Mine cost me $3,000 in chicago with the dr i used. Wish i would have gotted it 4 years ago. I had my surgery Jul 20th. Now i have no need for all theres xl t shirts. I'll don;t them to the need.

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
well good for you man.
Its nice to hear stuffs from you guys who already reach their satisfaction with regards to your gyne. Wish I could be in the same place as yours.
Im still saving up money for that.
Is there anyone here who can lend me? =)

Offline lorenz20021

• Bronze Member
hello mga guys kmusta kyo jan?'me oks naman actually i have the same problem i had a lipo suction with bello last year pero nothing happen so i advice na humanap ka ng magaling na doctor..pag pinisil mo yung dede mo mafefeel mo naman if there's a
gland para syang laman na matigas so it means na lipo is not enoug get rid of if you need exsition procedure,actually right now
naghahanap paren ako ng doctor gusto ko uli magpa surgery for the second time...i hope na nabigyan kita advice jopet my chest is almost the same with you...let me know pare pag nakahanap ka na ng doctor okies thaks man

Offline Mibu

• Posting Member
Jopet, have you tried some consistent bench pressing? Yours really does not look bad to me. If I was you I wouldn't be ashamed to be without my shirt.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Jopet, have you tried some consistent bench pressing? Yours really does not look bad to me. If I was you I wouldn't be ashamed to be without my shirt.

actually i know him personally and he already undergone surgery.. i think his case is really not that bad pre-operatively and he could just hide it doing bench press..

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
If u need to do the surgery. Mine cost me $3,000 in chicago with the dr i used. Wish i would have gotted it 4 years ago. I had my surgery Jul 20th. Now i have no need for all theres xl t shirts. I'll don;t them to the need.

MrRossZ28- I'm around Chicago and I've only done a consultation with Dr. Pensler (sp?), the cost being around $5000.  Who was your surgeon?  $3000 seems pretty cheap for the area of the country at least.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024