Author Topic: work out idea  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Whatcha

• Posting Member
 ;D, first thing first, after read this forum, I know that no matter how hard you work your chest muscle, the moobs won't go.

But how about working out to lose the fat, so hopefully it will shrink your moobs to be as small as possible. And then you work out the muscle on your abs, shoulder, biceps, well all other muscle but chest muscle (because you don't want to make the moobs more noticeable).

Do you think it will hide the moobs? At least when you wear loose shirt.  ;D, just some idea.

Offline zm

• Silver Member
hey watcha,
it really does depend on the type of gyno you have.  it is absolutely possible to lost the fat around your chest with the right diet. depending on the typo of gyno you have that is fibrous, working out will just make the moobs more prominent as the chest muscles will just push out the gyno more....

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Back then I used to think that training my upper pecs will do the trick and sort of balance out the pointy part but I dont think it worked at all :p But I didn't lose anything from it so maybe you should try, it never hurts to lose a little weight!

Offline Whatcha

• Posting Member
I have to try, beside I need to lose weight because otherwise its too heavy for my knee. I have arthritis and my body weight begin to torture me at times  :D.

By the way, how do you train your upper pecs?

The funny things about my gyno, is that I always have this bulky shoulder and large arm (most of them are fat) so when I wear thick clothes, people think that I'm working out. You see bulky shoulder, thick arm, large chest. Of course that would be a different story if I wear a thin one.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024