Author Topic: Levicks Recommended Compression vest?  (Read 2430 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Anybody know which vest Dr levick recommends for post op recovery? I know its from www.designveronique.com but not sure exact one. Also how many should be obtained, and how long do you have to wear them for?

many thanks for any info  :)

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Levick will tell you at consultation what vest and how long to wear it for.  The info is on the forum in someones post just do a search.  You only need one.  I got my vest from underworks in the USA as its less than half the price of the UK one.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
I was recommended vest #640.
I bought it from Euro surgical and it cost me £60. Needless to say, I only bought the one!!

Offline London_boy

• Bronze Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 17/08/05
    • My Photos :
I got two from Euro Surgical which has proved quite handy as it means that you've always got one to wear whilst the other one's in the wash !

I also ordered one from underworks in the USA and whilst it might be cheaper, it's not a patch on the ones that I bought here.

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Underworks is much cheaper than the place Levick recomends, and the vests are good, and they arrive quickly.....in all honesty I began to question how much use the vest was after a few days, although I wore it religiously for a couple of months.....IMHO the vest is not essential, although I appreciate that you will be wanting to do it all by the book just to make sure it goes smoothly........I think a cheap vest is more than adequte for this function...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024