Author Topic: Latest New favorite bra  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
My favorites change from time to time and this is my new favorite one.  It is a light blue Racer Back with a metal front closure and lightly padded cups.  I could not photograph my back so I had to put it one the bed. Hope you like it!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 04:01:28 AM by Athena12@ »
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

manno1

That's nice can u see I undrr it t-shirt ??

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I don't think so.  I haven't worn a T shirt since the winter, it is always a short sleeve shirt and bra during the summer..  I have some Polo shirts and you can't see anything under them.  But I like Racer Backs because the shoulder straps are not there,  The RB bras always adjust at the back of the neck so there is less strain on the shoulders.

Offline SideSet

I like that bra.  Fits you well. And you look good in it

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Thanks sideset!  
It is very comfortable and was only about $13 at Target. They said it was in the store but when the wife and I went there it was not so I ordered it on line and picked up the next day. I have worn it  twice and it is very comfortable.  I have taken a liking for Racer Backs since the to not leave the strap marks the a normal bra does.

Offline SideSet

I think it's nice that you have come to accept  that you have breasts like a woman,  and like a woman, need to wear a bra. It seems as if your wife has come to empathize with you as well.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
The wife wont touch them but she will mend my bras with the underwire pokes out,  She also know that I work in the backyard without a shirt and that I will take a drink and a book out side on the deck,  I take off or open my shirt to get a bra tan that isn't working yet.. Dam the luck.  But I am trying so I can mess with the doctors.

Offline SideSet

That your wife mends your bras and is OK with you taking off your top and wearing just a bra in your backyard, to me, means she has fully accepted.

What is her attitude towards her own breasts and bras?

Jason13820

Nice bra! It fits well and that's a great price. I have a similar one but it's more turquoise than blue. I like the racerback too. They're a little harder to get on and off but seem to do a better job of controlling the "side boob."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024