Author Topic: Opinions and advices are welcome :) What do you think? SURGERY UPDATE PHOTOS!  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Boob

• Posting Member
Hey,

I am preparing myself for surgery finally, so what you think  about my gynecomastia? Which grade it might be? What is the best method for surgery, glandular remove with lipo? Or? I am 26 y old

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 10:27:55 AM by Boob »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I see you also posted in the Doctors section. Wait for their response.

I do not grade or rate the condition of other peoples gynecomastia. From my perspective, we either have it or not.  

Likewise, the best answers to your questions about treatment methods will come from the Doctors who specialize in this type of surgery. Even there you might expect differences of opinion as each will recommend the mode of treatment that they personally have had success with.

Questions about dealing and living with the condition will best be answered in the open forum.

Welcome, you are among friends here. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Boob

• Posting Member
I see you also posted in the Doctors section. Wait for their response.

I do not grade or rate the condition of other peoples gynecomastia. From my perspective, we either have it or not. 

Likewise, the best answers to your questions about treatment methods will come from the Doctors who specialize in this type of surgery. Even there you might expect differences of opinion as each will recommend the mode of treatment that they personally have had success with.

Questions about dealing and living with the condition will best be answered in the open forum.

Welcome, you are among friends here.
Thank you Paa Paw :)

Offline marcoss

• Posting Member
Did you try to contact with the doctor?

Offline Boob

• Posting Member
I did, i also done surgery on 22 of June :)

3rd Day After Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024