Author Topic: Is it ever too late to start gyno meds?  (Read 930 times)

Offline Dgc12

• Posting Member
    Its been 8 months since gyno diagnoses, and its grown as refused tamoxifen as its carcinogenicI have read more medications are an option on this website:https://gpnotebook.com/en-gb/simplepage.cfm?ID=376111114&linkID=Q But it also says:"
      • pharmacological
      • is beneficial when started  early before development of fibrosis 

so as it's been eight months since the gyno started am I too late to start what are the Mets?

are any of them not carcinogenic?

-? I am unable to upload photos to the website myself but I have emailed the admin to upload for me so they'll be here soon

« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 07:55:30 AM by Dgc12 »

Offline blad

Wearing a bra is safer and healthier. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

bikerbob

Don't panic.  They are actually kind of cool once you get used to them.  My wife thinks they are cute.

Maybe you should try the Ask A Doctor link on the main page. 

Gino

Don't panic.  They are actually kind of cool once you get used to them.  My wife thinks they are cute.

>>SNIP<<
My GF does also :-)

aboywithgirls

>>SNIP<<
My GF does also :-)
☺️😚🥰😍🤩💋❣️
Mine does too!

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline taxmapper

Fighting gyno is a bit tough if you don't want to take the meds.  

its what you want and should only reflect your desires.  

taking anything IMO is never "too late", but I think you real concern is the chemical reaction in your body to a foreign substance designed to boost ego.   

i get the concept that most men don't want the boobs.. That's fine. 

But not only weigh your options, but consider ALL options regardless.     Your health is what is most important here. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024