Author Topic: Latest show and tell.  (Read 1878 times)

Offline taxmapper

This is where I am at as of now.   With no bra they lay flat.  

I deliberately wore a thin white shirt today to see what happens. (I may regret this later)  So far two noticed and stared but didn't say anything. both female.   

The one picture shows the prominence of my right breast. 

They don't look like much when flat, but with a bra on, they pop out.   

At the gym I did get several looks from women, and two guys who couldn't figure out what they were looking at.   

Makes me wonder if I don't have some hermaphrodite things going on. 

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
I guess I reached a level of acceptance more than I realized because if I saw you out in public I would not have paid any attention.  I doubt I would have even noticed.
Redfox 🦊

Offline blad

Perhaps post similar views with your bra on.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline taxmapper

Same white shirt with bra on. 

the green shirt was being washed, but I think you get the idea. 

Offline blad

Maybe not the best photos to really see clearly, but I think you present better with the bra on. 

Dudewithboobs

I’d say without a bra there’s really not much there that would catch my off guard if I saw ya out and about. Based on images provided I’d body structure would make me think fairly typical chest not flat but not whoa 

Offline taxmapper

Maybe not the best photos to really see clearly, but I think you present better with the bra on.
Exactly!

aboywithgirls

Honestly, IMO,  you look better with the bra. You look slimmer, more .... well presentable. The bra, I feel, improves your shape and tames down the nipples. There is nothing wrong with going braless. I just feel that the bra helps your overall look.

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I agree with Sophia. Much better with the bra

Orb

Honestly, IMO,  you look better with the bra. You look slimmer, more .... well presentable. The bra, I feel, improves your shape and tames down the nipples. There is nothing wrong with going braless. I just feel that the bra helps your overall look.

Sophie ❤️
I would have to agree.  Often I, we, think we can get away with nothing on however your photos show how the shaping of a bra can improve our overall appearance.
Thanks for sharing and making the point.  

Offline taxmapper

right!  

So to reiterate, I deliberately did NOT wear a bra because some of the odd looks I have had before was from people wondering if I was fetishing out and stuffing my shirt with Kleenex. 

New Mexico though deep blue in politics is still a hard conservative state. Deep Catholic and very binary in regards to traditional gender roles. 

though the state is "gay and trans friendly" the reality is that many I work with come from the old school catholic conservative blue dog democrat world. 

Neither being gay or trans, the fact that i have bumps in the shirt had brought some to believe I was going full Tim Curry. 

I wanted them to see the shape of the breasts and to know that I have been wearing a bra for very real reasons, not some sexual fetish. 

it worked. 

Orb

it worked.
  I'm glad you had it in your head to make those distinctions of others. To win them over so to speak and gain "approval". 

I'm in a very conservative area myself, therefore I too am very in tune with how I'm seen.  Meaning, most see others by appearance not how we actually are and want to be seen as a person.  It's a balancing act of sorts.  Being true to self and not offending others as to shake up their world.  Educating others effectively doesn't necessarily mean we push it down their throat. 

Good for you!

Offline taxmapper

FYI: 

This is a cami, no bra. 

aboywithgirls

Very nice! Very lucky too! 😚. I wish that my girls were as perky. In my 20s and 30s, my girls were a little more self supported. 

Sophie ❤️ 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024