Author Topic: Dr. Warren C LAW AND QUICK SURJURY INFO + ME INFO  (Read 3878 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Well i am going to get a referral from my doctor to this doctor located at

Dr. Warren C Law
Phone Number: 1 516 576 3240

you must get a referral and fax it to (your doctor should fax it ) the number they give you when you phone.

I got an estimate of $500-700 with GST for Canadians having the surjury done at a hospital in kitchener.

Your options are St. Mary's on Tuesday and another hospital on wednesday.

I am having my referrel done soon and got a surjury date in middle to end February

for under a grand i can't go wrong! I am so pumped its like 60% of a paycheque but worth it and fast too!

I reccomend everyone go their since all of march is open he said :D

he has done about 33 surjurys this year so i am confident in his abilities and he has credentials.

I searched around and found zero horror stories related to him!.

Brownman Out

Offline buddy

• Posting Member
You got yourself a real pro. I am 3.5 weeks post op and saw him today for the follow up. I am so happy with the results. $500 + GST was a small price to pay. He was able to get excellent results without making incisions on the nipples. Saved me a lot of pain and potential scarring.

I guess time will tell but Dr. Lista's $5000 fee now seems even more outlandish.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Woot

got my doctors appointment Monday, should have my referral sent and then an appointment late february is what im gunning  for, and i financed it i will have zero dollars left after i pay for the surjury then for school :P but i broke even!

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Buddy

DO you have photos if so can you email them to me
paramxgrewal@hotmail.com

i can post them here after, curious to see his ability/technique!

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
If this doc.is as good as the other docs.Then he's my guy to see.That is my price range that I might be able to afford.Where is this Doc located?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 10:23:43 AM by Shattered_Nyte »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Kitchener Canada

its only that price for canucks who are covered by ohip and other provincial health care

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
Can someone ask the price if I do not live in Ontario but in Quebec?

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
exact same unless quebec health care wont cover lipo or the hospital stay. if health care is the same which it is i believe it'd be the same price.

+ room and board of course 4 u since ur out of town visit

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
quebec healthcare does not cover anything :(

I have a surgery date for a doctor here in april which is going to cost 3400, which was the lowest i could find here in this city.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024