Author Topic: Re: carguy's diary  (Read 20063 times)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
gynecomastia is what started my downfall.
i used to get good grades. i was athletic. excelled in sports.
I always used to stay out of trouble.
Now i have a damn std, Im out of shape and everything sucks.
I blame the doctor that i saw when i was young for not telling me. All he had to do was mention one word- surgery. I used to be happy loved life now everything just sucks. I might as well get aids so i can die early.
how do you go from a good kid to highschool dropout loser- you get gyne. maybe its my fault for getting bad grades but walking around with breasts doesnt help with confidence.
wonder what he would say if he saw me now.  i used to make presidential on fitness tests. always one of the fastest kids in school. can you imagine having to hold yourself back all those years. i really dont think ill ever get over this shit. if u saw me then and saw me now ud ask yourrself what happened?
to top off my great life some slut gave me an std.  
thank you doctor. i should be in college playing football and fucking girls left and right now i can even do that.
*end vent

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if i died early, i don't think aids is how i'd want to do it.  and it's true, the more you cast, the more you risk hooking on the line.  

you get dealt a nasty hand, you play it the best you can anyway.  

(oops, sorry for the hijack again).  
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 09:44:43 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Hostile

• Bronze Member
if i died early, i don't think aids is how i'd want to do it.

He didn't say it was aids.  Many STD's are treatable now and can clear up in a matter of weeks if you go see a doctor.  I'm really sorry to hear about that carguy.  Its just like someones kickin you when you're down  :(
Surgery semi-successful 11/01/03... but I'm still going insane.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
this is probably all my fault for not opening my mouth.
first my teen years ruined then i catch something.
last semester at college i saw this beautiful girl who was interested in me and i had to turn her down.
ill probably have to be doing this for the rest of my life and imonly 20. id give anyhting to be healthy again. oh well. :(

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
He didn't say it was aids.

hostile, agree, i was speaking to the part where he said he might as well get aids so he could die early.  bad way to do it ;)

this is probably all my fault for not opening my mouth.

carguy, this is nothing to do with fault.  you hand gyne to any guy in the world, it's gonna screw him up so bad there's no way he's going to come out normal with every opportunity seized.  trust me, it's possible to kluge it up as bad if not worse still.  
« Last Edit: June 26, 2004, 11:05:35 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Hostile

• Bronze Member

carguy, this is nothing to do with fault.  you hand gyne to any guy in the world, it's gonna screw him up so bad there's no way he's going to come out normal with every opportunity seized.  trust me, it's possible to kluge it up as bad if not worse still.  

Agree 100%

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
Been a while since I've been in my diary.
I feel the best ive ever felt right now but I still can't get over high school. I missed my prom and lost contact with alot of my friends. Missing out in sports in high school still bugs me. I just keep thinking to myself that id be in much better shape if i had played something which is true. Plus i wouldve made more friends than i have now. It gets depressing just thinking about all of the missed opportunities just because of my stupid chest. All of the girls i couldve dated. I know ill never get those 4 years back and i dont think ill ever get over it. :-[
btw my mental health wasnt good when i was writing this diary. you can probably tell. im on medication for that right now.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 08:45:17 AM by carguy44 »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
You've spent the last year and a half complaining about being out of shape. Go f*cking do something about it rather than just complaining! Seriously, you could be in great shape by now had you actually DONE SOMETHING.
etc.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
you're right but im just mad that i lost a lot of time. you're right though.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
I just saw my high school yearbook for the first time. I saw a lot of my old friends and some girls that liked. Everyone looked like they had fun at the  prom which i didnt go to. i just think to my self it was totally unfair to have to go  through all of this in highschool. I missed out on sports, making friends, etc. I wasted all my energy trying to hide my gyne  and never noticed what was going on around me. I really wish i could do high school over again because I wouldve been a totally different person. :-/ :'( I really wish i could stop thinking about it but i can't. Highschool was such a waste. :-/
I owe it all to the stupid doctor that told me it was nothing and it would go away. >:(

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
http://www.gar-fieldsports.com

my highschools sports. man did i miss out :-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024