Author Topic: My Experience with Dr. Kapoor in Beverly Hills  (Read 2930 times)

Offline The996

It's been 5 days and I am insanely happy with Dr. Kapoor, his staff, and what I've seen so far. I wasn't really nervous about the procedure, just wanted to get it over with. Then I started thinking, "damn, this could hurt." 5 days later, I'll say this, it didn't hurt, I know something happened to my chest, but I wouldn't describe it as pain, or discomfort. Just felt like I had a facial mask on my chest, meaning it felt a bit tight.

Once the procedure started, I was following everything on the monitor, not feeling anything, except twice when I asked to bump up the meds. The staff was on point, always had faith in them and Dr. Kapoor. When it was over, I thought, "wow, that was it, we're done?" And the rest of Day 1, I felt like I could go walk on the beach. Would say that was a great surgery experience.

Waited 3 days to take my first shower, so I opened up the vest, nervous as hell. I saw my chest as what I always wanted it to be. Contoured, muscular looking (lipo on upper chest), and nipples that resembled a normal persons. Instant smile and showing off to my wife, she couldn't believe it. Took a shower, covered it up, waiting to uncover it again so I can just look at my chest.

It's crazy the number of things people without this condition take for granted. Like hovering over something, leaning over, or walkign against the wind without feeling something hanging down or like you're about to breast feed everyone in front of you.

Will post before and afters. So thrilled. Can't wait to buy a thin white v-neck.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Congrats to you and welcome to gyne.org.  :)

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
I hope you posted some pictures. I'd like to see the results. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024