Author Topic: I don't understand  (Read 1707 times)

Offline J23

I am 18 years old and had gyno since age 13-14. It is not very bad, but it bothers me.

age 16 I went to my doctor and eventually a surgery was set up, however I did not see an endocrinologist, and I was never asked any questions about why I could possibly have it. I explained that then, as now, it is mildly painful to touch, and on rare occasion it will hurt without touching it, for no reason. my gyno is only on my left side and always has been, something else which wasn't explained to me.

so then in the surgery they only removed glandular tissue right below the areola, not the entire tissue! so its a oval-circle approx. 1.9 inches in diameter with a 0.75 inch hole in the middle like a doughnut! damn surgeon!

I was hoping it would go away but its remained the same 2 years later - same size, with the stupid hole in the middle. at least it hasn't gotten any worse... it still feels sensitive, however now it is only sometimes. usually I wake up in the morning and touch it in the shower and it won't feel sensitive in any way, then I check it at night and it is, then after touching it once the sensitivity goes away! its confusing to say the least.

does this mean I have an imbalance of hormones? I feel great health-wise and I don't think I have any other symptoms of low test.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024