Author Topic: Merle's 2nd Surgery  (Read 18290 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Other than sleep I am doing pretty well. THe vast majority of the discomfort is in my abs and flanks and not my chest. That is healing well and I look great.

I just really need some sleep. So far I have not fallen asleep with any of my clients.

I am 14 days out. Only a month more of compression. Yea. It will me my birthday present to leave these things behind.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Sleep still not good. I am doing pretty well. A lot of acking and soreness as the feelng comes back to the numb areas. I can rest on my stomach again.

The really good news is that I have been attending some parties and I am getting more attention that I have in years. Everyone says that I look great.

For those in the SF Bay Area or want to look it up online, there is supposed to be a large feature article on my surgery in the Oakland Tribune this Sunday. I have been told that will be in Mondays edition of the Contra Costa Times and it is supposed to be in the San Jose Mercury News shortly as well.

Merle

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
hey Merle, thanks for everything...

btw, what about the video of your surgery ? will it be available online ?
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Because I looked like I had been hit by a train.

Merle

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I have posted a copy of the TV show that covered my surgery. It is in the Video section on the Home Page of gyne.org

Merle

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Awesome vid Merle!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024