Author Topic: Questions about nipples after surgery (Lipo + Excision) [PICS]  (Read 4730 times)

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member
Patience n time .too good results yaa. Just give it 2-3 months let body heal u already 100 times better than previous

I agree with the previous poster.  My nipples looked exactly like yours but after a few months they looked normal.  Only thing I'm dealing with is scar tissue on my left side which I'm in the process of dealing with.
Your results look great!

The incisions have scabbed over, which is good they are not holes.

You could probably start using that scar treatment now but honestly they will probably heal over in the next couple of months without it and all you will have is a line on your nipple (which will not be noticeable at all). Give it time your nipples have been stretched from the amount of gland in place but they will snap back into place due to your age/body type.

Thank you very much for the kind words and encouragement everyone!

I am now noticing I am having puffyness in my left nipple.. Whenever I poke it, it is painful. I went drinking the other day and I believe that is what caused it.. I feel like there is liquid build up behind the nipple? Is this possible? Will it go away? Should I start massaging it (even though it hurts to touch..).

Thank you in advance for your advice!!

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
these pics will really help docs answer your questions!

they're very clear.

also keep us updated with pictures on how its healing!

looking great man.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Relax -- you will heal up nicely.  Best to speak to your surgeon about this -- but most likely he will ask you to apply some antibiotic ointment and allow Mother Nature to heal.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024