Author Topic: A big step for me  (Read 7501 times)

hammer

I'm sorry,  I miss read that your wife said that you "do not" need a bra! 

I hope you can turn that around!

aboywithgirls

My wife has said I do not need a bra.  I think I am close to the same size as shown in the pic.  I did get fitted and the bra place recommended a 46B.  I wore that but the bra seems to make my breasts more obvious.
Also, my doctor is suggesting I lose a lot of weight.  But I have heard that can trigger more growth?  
This is all so confusing
I'm sorry to hear that your wife isn't on board yet. For me, wearing a bra is just something that I do everyday. I don't leave the house with wearing a bra. I'm a 36H in most of my bras. I feel like a "soup sandwich " without a bra. I just plain feel sloppy. Without a bra is just not a good look for me. Kinda like a couple of puppy dogs chasing each other under a blanket! 

A bra gives me comfort, support and shape. It's exactly why it's known as a foundation garment. It's the basis of how your outer tops fit and look.

I'm fortunate enough to have a wife who gets this. She's actually a cup size smaller than me in the same band size. If you can fill out a B cup or better, I feel that you could benefit greatly from a professionally fitted bra.

I hope that your wife comes around and comes to realize that bras are not for women. They are for breasts like hers and yours.

hammer

Aboywithgirls, is right as to wearing the bra is like tying down a couple horses when it comes to his two girls and mine! The 2 of us were  Cursed or blessed depending on how you look at it with such big ones that they need to be corralled most of the day, I however fail to do that as I don't wear a bra all the time and end up with a rash under my breast that can really be another problem all its own!
My wife will give me hell for not wearing my bras and I've been told by my doctor to do so as well!

Here on the forum we like to say that a bra is made to support breast and it doesn't matter if those breast are on a man or woman.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024