Author Topic: Solidarity for us who suffer. Let us come together. We need it.  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Iwillridofthiscondition

Hi guys. First, I'm happy to be here. I want to thank you all providing insights and tips in sustaining us all bear this unfair and heavy burden (or two!) lol

I don't think we a depressed by nature, but we have so much crap to deal with, from inside and out!!!
Anyhow, come,  let's share the good vibes here, great thoughts.

I try my best to not let it affect my social life... my family is quiet :( about it but I had great ex gf that really didn't mind and other lovers that didn't make a big fuss when I was making love with a shirt on! lol

Goodness sake...I'm dealing with post lipo blues. I'm definitely poorer and slightly content. I have to readjust my clothing options due to change and sadly, I'm still stuck with puffy nipples/swelling.  I just had the "smart" lipo done 2 weeks ago.

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
welcome iwillridofthiscondition, :)

im in here as well, sadly i wish i could say that i was doing better but ive been disappointed at my 2 past surgeries.. difficult to wake up day after day keeping on looking at my chest to see if theres any improvement but theres none.

my insecurity over my chest has made me not capable of living a normal life or have a social life.

i wish u all the best and the patience too.. until you're able to have your next surgery. :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 08:06:07 AM by EndlessSuffering »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024