Author Topic: URGENT HELP EXCESS SKIN REMOVAL GYNO  (Read 3600 times)

Offline adam5605

• Posting Member
Hi guys consulted my surgeon and he says that i have type 3 gynaecomastia and there are 4 types. he said i need an incision on the lower half of the areola on 1 breast but also said  he wont know until he operates whether excess skin will need to be removed on my right which is larger slightly. He said if so an incision will have to be made all around the areola plus there will be scaring on the skin not just the areola. is there anyway around this? i dont mind scars on thr areola but if its on the skin and all around the areola it will look real bad? please please help

DrBermant

Hi guys consulted my surgeon and he says that i have type 3 gynaecomastia and there are 4 types. he said i need an incision on the lower half of the areola on 1 breast but also said  he wont know until he operates whether excess skin will need to be removed on my right which is larger slightly. He said if so an incision will have to be made all around the areola plus there will be scaring on the skin not just the areola. is there anyway around this? i dont mind scars on thr areola but if its on the skin and all around the areola it will look real bad? please please help

Short Scar Areola Incisions look much better than longer 180 degree longer incisions.  Very Large Gland can be removed from tiny incisions. Most of my areola incisions are now about 1.6cm for a typical gynecomastia.  I can perform an Internal Chest Lift through a small 2 to 3cm incision.  Scars all the way around the areola just do not look natural on the male chest unless there is a very good reason to have them.

I rarely need to add a skin tightening component for most of my Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction.  The skin tightens up nicely for most young men without the need to add a skin reduction.  This is so even for very large breasts. 

The need for skin reduction during gynecomastia surgery depends on the original problem, size of the breast, skill of the surgeon, the nature of the patient's skin, patient's age, and many other factors.  That is why it is so critical to better understand a specific surgeon's skills and what techniques they offer.  Looking a many before and after pictures of what that doctor offers can be of great value.  That is why I have so many different sections to my website on gynecomastia so viewers can better understand the different problems facing the gynecomastia patient and alternate solutions we offer.

The male chest can be distorted by both Gynecomastia Male Breast Enlargement. Excess Skin with Gynecomastia is a frequent problem after massive weight loss or deflation of massive muscles.   

Posting Standard Pictures to Show Male Chest Drooping after weight loss can help others better understand if the loose skin component is a factor.

Low areola, nipples and sagging skin do not give a good contour to the male chest.  Surgery to deal with both the residual contours of gynecomastia and loose hanging tissues can be combined.  Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Drooping Chest or Ptosis can consist of many different Surgical Options for Excess Skin of the Male Chest.  A Short Scar Skin Reduction Chest Lift hides the scars under the pectoral muscles and around the areola.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024