Author Topic: *Edited with pics* - Do i have Gynocomastia or Puffy nipples? And what can I do?  (Read 4405 times)

Offline undercovrr

Hello everyone,

I've had this condition ever since I remember reaching puberty (around 11 years old), and now I am 18 years old with no chance of the condition improving. By what I've seen on the internet, i believe I have either gynocomastia or puffy nipples, and I would appreciate if anyone could tell me exactly what, and how severe, the condition is.

Also, will exercising and losing weight help? I have posted a few pictures in the following link:

photobucket.com/albums/n571/undercovrr/

Thank you in advance  :)

*Edit* The link above did not work but now it should. Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:52:27 PM by undercovrr »

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Welcome to gyne.org.

Sorry.  The pics are not viewable unless you join the site and log on....which most people aren't going to do.  Please post pics that don't require joining and logging into something.

If you think you have gyne and puffy nipples, you probably do.  Look around this site and use the search button for "puffy nipples".  You'll find a lot of posts about it.

Generally, gyne with puffy nipples will require surgery to correct the condition.  A combination of glandular excision and liposuction is usually done.  Consult a board certified plastic surgeon about correcting the condition, if you believe the condition is now stable.  Try to find a surgeon who does a lot of gyne surgeries each year.....preferably even one who SPECIALIZES in gyne surgery.  It's important to get the best surgery you can the first time around, as that is your best opportunity get the results you want.  Look at a lot of before and after pictures to help you decide on the best surgeon.  The results you see on others will likely be YOUR results, too. 

Until you are able to get surgery, consider wearing a compression shirt.  They have them in most all sports stores nowadays and even in some department stores.  It makes the situation much easier to deal with until it can be corrected permanently .

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
Y Up that is gyne, I have the same thing but my nips aint that puffy like urs.

On another note, why do nipple colours very among men? Is this related to our ur ethincity/skin colour?

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
photobucket.com/albums/n571/undercovrr/

*Edit* The link above did not work but now it should. Sorry about that.

Now it's asking for a password to get into your photo album.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024