Author Topic: First Post alert, the GYNOLORD needs advice  (Read 950 times)

Offline GYNOLORD

19 y/o. So ever since puberty I've had puffy nipples and breast tissue. I've always been insecure but I figured darn it nothing much I can do. Lucky to have had a normal childhood and confident in teenage years. 
Recently I have come to the conclusion that I'd like to get surgery this summer to fix my obvious gyno. I'm doing it mainly for aesthetics and wanting to look better in clothing. Can you guys let me know what stage my gyno is and whether or not it will improve with surgery?  Also are there any good gyno surgeons in the Seattle area? My research isn't looking very promising and I am considering going to Dr. Miguel Delgado

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Your photos do reveal gyno and puffy nipples.  From your history, surgery would be your best option.

Dr. Delgado would be an excellent choice for you.  

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
At 19 you are at an age where a little time at the gym would do a great deal of good.  You are a little bit soft looking from carrying some weight around the midsection and on you upper chest.  In the side view you can tell this effects your posture.  While some crunches will not cure the gynecomastia, it should give your surgeon a better surface on which to work.  It is so much easier to shed that extra weight and get in shape at 19 than it is at 30 or 40 years old.  You will get better results and be much happier if you start out fitter than fatter.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024