Author Topic: Dr. Pope and my Puffy nipples  (Read 5160 times)

three11yo

Dr. Pope and my Puffy nipples
This is my first post on the boards although I have been reading for a while now. I live in Jacksonville and found Dr. Pope through this site. He said I only need gland removal and is quoting me tomorrow so I cant wait to get this taken care of. I appreciate his quick and kind responses to my emails.

here is a link to my misfortune

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn81/cjsanford5/untitled.jpg

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Re: Dr. Pope and my Puffy nipples
Good luck and let us know how it works out for you...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline MSJ108

Good luck and let us know how it works out for you...

GB

ditto to that

Offline bhut2180

• Posting Member
Dr. Pope did my surgery and he's really good, I think what has impressed me the most about him was his continual follow through after the surgery.  I wish that I would have called him a couple times after the surgery to find out that what was happening was normal (he has made it obvious that would have been welcomed), this website helped assuage some of those concerns, but its always nice to have a voice telling you verses reading it. 

Best of luck to you

Offline MSJ108

any updates three11?

Offline MSJ108

I had the surgery at about 9:30 this morning. I highly recommend the general anesthesia, It felt like a short nap. I am a little sore but also on some pain killers.   
Everything went smoothly and I am so relived that the surgery is behind me now. Hopefully the results will turn out good. I have a post appointment with Dr. Pope in a few days and I am guessing I will see my new and improved chest at that time.
I will post pics in the next few weeks

Keep us posted!

miamivice

I know this is thread is old but any updates did you get the operation done by Pope?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024