Author Topic: Chest too flat and non-existent (15 months post-op)  (Read 4301 times)

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
So I still have these botched results. unevenness, craters when flexing, puffy nipples remain but what really stands out is how there is no seperation between chest and stomach anymore like a normal male body.
The surgeon removed too much tissue/fat(and I partially blame myself because I told him "I want everything flat" like an idiot right before stepping into the surgery room).

One solution is gaining as much muscle as possible but it is difficult when I need to gain a lot to make the chest look normal. Without using steroids and my genetics which make it hard to gain muscle. Anybody in the same predicament?

hammer

Maybe instead of worry about how your body looks, you should have just spent the money on a boat, some beer and went fishing!

Stop giving a damn on how you look or what people think about how you look!

Just my thoughts!

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Maybe instead of worry about how your body looks, you should have just spent the money on a boat, some beer and went fishing!

Stop giving a damn on how you look or what people think about how you look!

Just my thoughts!

Are you still at this? You should stop giving a damn on how others feel about their looks, how is that. Just wear your bra's and leave because you're of no help on here at all. Thanks.

hammer

I support surgery 100%, however, there are soooooooo many of you that get surgery and even multiple surgeries are not happy for one reason or another! why can't you ever find a happy place or just accept what you were given in the first place? Didn't mom ever tell life isn't fair?

It makes me sad that I now live in a world that people, both men in women think they need to look like what others view as profection, and it is even worse that after spending thousands of dollars they still haven't gotten that profection!

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
I support surgery 100%, however, there are soooooooo many of you that get surgery and even multiple surgeries are not happy for one reason or another! why can't you ever find a happy place or just accept what you were given in the first place? Didn't mom ever tell life isn't fair?

It makes me sad that I now live in a world that people, both men in women think they need to look like what others view as profection, and it is even worse that after spending thousands of dollars they still haven't gotten that profection!

Are you done? Unfortunately there is no ignore function so I can't stop your ramblings in my threads so I'll just get a mod involved to delete these posts and block you from my threads.

hammer

I've said my peace, good luck to you in the future and may God bless!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
If you have all the results that are described above, then  consider consulting with a gyne expert in your area for another opinion -- or consider traveling for such expertise.  Plastic surgeons are quite creative -- and if you have areas of residual tissue, it might just be possible to suction it from there and deposit the fat into the lower portion of your chest to try to build up some of the definition you are seeking.  

In the meantime, no harm in hitting the gy hard and doing declined chest presses, which will develop the lower aspects of your pec muscle.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
If you have all the results that are described above, then  consider consulting with a gyne expert in your area for another opinion -- or consider traveling for such expertise.  Plastic surgeons are quite creative -- and if you have areas of residual tissue, it might just be possible to suction it from there and deposit the fat into the lower portion of your chest to try to build up some of the definition you are seeking.  

In the meantime, no harm in hitting the gy hard and doing declined chest presses, which will develop the lower aspects of your pec muscle.

Dr Jacobs

Hey doc thanks for coming in. I have another question for you, do you know of any cases or could it happen where a surgeon causes nerve damage on the pec muscles? Like with poor use of the cannula? I don't know if that happened to me but I remember that my right pec felt painful and strange for months after surgery, and now it's more deflated than my left pec.

Could be that more tissue was removed from the right pec but I suspect that my muscles were damaged. My bench press is not as strong anymore since the surgery..

For instance this patient talks about muscle damage after his botched surgeries:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDdvrttfqsM

It has been worrying me and if it is the case I might be in bigger trouble than I thought.

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
I decided to make another thread in the doctor's section about the possible muscle damage issue, I think this is an issue that everyone should be aware of as a possible risk of surgery even though it seems to be unknown.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I will reply to it in that section.

Dr Jacobs

Offline IRSHAD

Amazing information. I really enjoyed reading this thread and the discussion by the people as someone who is involved in this “niche” for many years I would like to refer to www.puffynipples.info. It’s not only focused on discussing the topic inside out but also “benefits” hope everybody enjoys reading the blog.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024