Author Topic: Anyone else?  (Read 3762 times)

Offline John3303

• Posting Member
Yes it is better and i must say that I am very lucky to have a wife that loves boobs. I feel like I hit the lottery when I met her. 

When my wife was my girlfriend several years ago, the first thing she did during foreplay the first time we had sex was she gave my boobs all the attention in the first 5 minutes. The way she sucked my nipples was highly erotic. I did not realize it would be so arousing. She told me my boobs are just like a woman's boobs in that department. When we first had sex, she knew what she was doing because she admitted to me that she had a lot of Bi sex with girlfriends when she was a teen and loved sucking breasts. 

To this day, I still get aroused when she sucks my nipples. We suck each others boobs at the same time. 

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
Definitely….

My nipples are now at least as sensitive as my penis

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
And I I thought mine were sensitive , but if you can orgasm in 15 seconds……. ! 

Offline gotgyne

For me ,  no.

The other half hates them and would enjoy seeing me go under a knife, do the Navy seal workout and become a Viking God rather than a half assed, butt ugly shield maiden.
My wife also doesn't like my breasts, but she'd never come with a request to get surgery. I think that everyone, man or woman, should only go the surgical route, if THIS person alone wants it. I ask myself how many women get breast enlargement only because the partner demands it. They should better dump him (or her in a lesbian relationship) and get a new partner. Just my 2 cents.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

At first my wife tried to ignore my bust. They have never bothered her but she knew they distressed me considerably. I know she would wish I didn't have them, not because she doesn't like them, but her concern what others might say or do and how I might react and my feelings. When the subject of my wearing a bra first came up early in our marriage, she said she preferred I not wear one because she feared for my safety and what others might say or do. So I shelved the idea. Behind closed doors was something different though! :D Eventually even she couldn't deny the benefits outweighed the issues of me wearing a bra. These days she doesn't even give it a second thought and bed time can be quite enjoyable!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My wife (when she was still around) was more concerned about what people might say about 'her' if my breasts were visible.

Behind closed doors, she liked them extensively.

I think my wife is a 'closet lesbian', and that's was why she was with me. She was just too scared to be 'found out' by the rest of the world. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 09:13:35 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

In my fantasy life I often think of myself as a lesbian... and that was well before my breasts began to grow.  As I noted above, with diminished testosterone and elevated estrogen in the mix, any sexual relationship I would have with a woman would be essentially a lesbian relationship.  Alas, I've reached an age when finding a willing partner is not high on my list of priorities.  But I'm delighted for every man here who has a partner to share this journey.  It saddens me when those we love struggle with the reality of our lives and bodies.  I know that happens.  My relationship with my former wife is sweet but for reasons I only barely understand, we are not as close as we once were, even after our divorce.  So I live alone and whatever pleasure I have from the lovely breasts now held in the brassiere I'm wearing I find with and for myself.  I do enjoy my breasts and as noted above, nipples can definitely be an erogenous zone.  Nothing to complain about here... 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024